Pages

11.14.2008

Y'all Have GOT To Read This!

Here is an account of an intervention. You must read.

6 comments...I love comments:

Lisa Marie said...

that was freaking awesome...lol..Really i want pants that say I heart Edward on the butt..lol...so awesome..
Yep Twilight Clothes I don't think you can ever have enough..I put you in for a 5 dollar coupon from cafepress I hope you get it...love you..xoxox

Shilo said...

Too funny, JennyKate!

~*Mistee*~ said...

I am soooooo happy someone finally staged an intervention for you!! ;0)

BTW, you have a bloggy award over on my page!!

Shelly said...

I just finished laughing my butt off. That was so awesome. I picked up an extra entertainment magazine for you just in case if you didn't get one. There are three different covers.

Shell in your Pocket said...

Okay..now that is just too funny!
-sandy toes

Renee said...

Jenny, so glad you enjoyed your intervention! I promise, mine will come soon! I'm starting Twilight tonight! Wish me luck! :D