Pages

11.24.2008

Tag...You're It!

I was recently tagged by my blogger friend, Mistee, who has a fantastic blog! This is my first tag blog, so here goes:

8 TV shows I like to watch

  1. Private Practice
  2. Grey's Anatomy
  3. Ugly Betty
  4. Dancing With The Stars
  5. Army Wives
  6. American Idol
  7. Clean House
  8. The Bachelor/The Bachelorette
8 places I like to eat
  1. Pei Wei or PF Changs
  2. Abuelos
  3. Carrabas
  4. Panera Bread
  5. Bros. Hulligan
  6. Fish Daddy's
  7. Red Lobster
  8. Olive Garden
8 things that happened yesterday
  1. I was at my in-laws
  2. I kicked EVERYONE's butt on the Wii
  3. We watched the space shuttle Endeavor go over Oklahoma...totally cool.
  4. We spent time w/ the Dietzel's
  5. I made Renee 2 mini banners
  6. I read half of my new book...The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (*highly recommended)
  7. Drove (well, I rode) home from Norman
  8. Went to bed WAY too late

8 things I look forward to

  1. Thanksgiving
  2. Spending extra time with my family
  3. Black Friday
  4. Christmas bonus
  5. The Holidays in general
  6. Decorating for Christmas
  7. Planning Isaiah's 5th birthday
  8. Watching Twilight...again :)

8 things I love about Fall

  1. FOOTBALL
  2. Changing leaves
  3. Falling leaves
  4. Warmer clothes
  5. Hot drinks
  6. Cold nights
  7. Crisp mornings
  8. Thanksgiving
8 things on my wish list
  1. I wish for everyone to know God
  2. I wish for world peace
  3. I wish for no one to go hungry
  4. I wish for everyone to know love
  5. I wish for a smaller hiney (you didn't think they could all be noble causes did you?)
  6. I wish for a bigger house
  7. I wish for happy holidays
  8. I wish I had some Starbucks...oh, wish granted :) One down, 7 to go!
8 people to tag
  1. Melissa
  2. Renee
  3. Lisa
  4. Feather
  5. Katie
  6. Brainella
  7. Tabitha
  8. Shelly (or Michelle as Melissa calls her:)

3 comments...I love comments:

~*Mistee*~ said...

your comment verification is on! But I love you lots so even that can't stop me from leaving lovey on your page!

brainella said...

Good tv shows. :-) Love Ugly Betty.

And football rules. Doesn't matter who is playing...

Katie said...

Thanks, I will do this tomorrow!!