Pages

11.15.2008

Saturdays and Starbucks

So, here I sit at my desk on a Saturday. Seeing that I'm working on a SATURDAY, you would think all I would want to do is work and get the heck out of Dodge! Not true. I can't help but do a littly bloggity blog blogging. It only comes naturally.

Notice I'm well equiped as a Starbucks cup resides on my desk in it permanent position.


Which brings me to my next thought, Starbucks Gold Cards. Have you heard of them? Well, if not you should have by now. These are fantastic. You buy them, that's the kicker, for 25 bucks. Then you get 10% off all your future Starbucks purchases, excluding gift gards and downloads. I'll have this baby paid for in no time. Plus, you can register your card on line and get tons more benefits. Not to mention a free drink on your birthday! What more could you want? :)



Well, here's to Saturdays and Starbucks!

Crap...busted...Isaiah just looked up from his doodling and said, "Momma, that doesn't look like working!"



No, the Hershey's bar isn't lunch...what kind of mom do you think I am...it's breakfast, silly...chocolate falls into the breakfast category. Chips will be on the menu for lunch :) JK. Kidding! Microwave popcorn :)


cya :)

10 comments...I love comments:

~*Mistee*~ said...

How darn cute is he with his Hershey's bar!! I am with you, chocolate NEVER for breakfast but cheetos are A-OK! ;0) Oh and yes, I will be purchasing my Starbuck's GOLD CARD soooooooooon!

Lisa Marie said...

wahoo,,,chocolate where oh where were you when I was a kid...lol.. what to you see what I'm giving away...I'm going to post pics on Monday,,,Your going to love it...its Twilight and yummy...love you...xoxoo have a great weekend sweetie...

brainella said...

I'm right behind you on the Starbucks Gold card. Very necessary! Purchase now!

BTW...scrapblog.com is amazing but I cannot figure out how get the thing I created to become my header. Any suggestions?! :-)

Anonymous said...

Why are you working, when you should be reading?

brainella said...

Thanks for the scrapblog info!!! I'll let you know how it goes. Maybe you'll see a new header soon! :-)

jennykate77 said...

Ok, who's messing with me?

jennykate77 said...

Oh, and I'm finished reading...well, at least until I start ALL over :)

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Love chocolate. That's funny. I bought a brownie with jumbo chips & a big choc chip cookie today.

Renee said...

Jenny...I just saw where Edward left you a comment!!?? I 'clicked' on his name, and there isn't a blog I can go to...creepy!! Oh, Isaiah is SO stinkin' cute!! Love you both! (I bet it's Mike!!)

Tabitha Blue said...

HA HA... love your breakfast and lunch for the little guy. And if you gotta work on a Sat... you gotta hit Starbucks too!! Oh and we love that Gold Card. I've been in there almost every day this past week!! :) LOL Have a great Saturday!