Pages

11.09.2008

Sunday Snapshot

Twilight Cast



*Disclaimer: This is not my snapshot. It belongs to Vanity Fair. (http://www.vanityfair.com/)

4 comments...I love comments:

Miranda said...

Ya know...you are soooo passionate about this, it makes me wish I lived near you. I would love to see this movie with you. LOL

~*Mistee*~ said...

I soooooooooo wish we could all go see the movie together too! You, me, Melissa and all the other Twilight bloggers we know! :0)

I think I will take our babysitter and try not to gush over a boy her age since I am a married woman! ;0)

Lisa Marie said...

I like all the cast but the kid playing Jacob I believe he was in the movie Shark Boy and Lava Girl...I think they could have picked a better Jacob... but I will wait till I see the movie to fully judge..I can't wait to see the movie... I'm hoping to start reading again I haven't read in 2 days...I love you..xoox

Unknown said...

OK, you've got me are really interested in this Twilight book. It's a book right? I'm hestant to read it. Is it about adultery or anything that us married people should not be reading? Help me out, please. I do love a good book.