Pages

11.04.2008

We Voted!

We voted! Did you?

Isaiah's shirt says "Batman for President"...


I took him with me to vote...and forget about being inconspicuous about who your voting for when Isaiah is around..."Mom, did you vote for John McCain yet?"..."Mom, are you done voting for John McCain?"...LOL. Then, "Mom is there a place to vote for Batman?" He got his own "I Voted" sticker. On our way out, he said, "I love this sticker...I'm gonna get one every time we come here." "When do we get to vote again?"


Glad he's so excited :)


8 comments...I love comments:

Darlene said...

How CUTE!!! Oh well so he was excited and wanted everyone to know! I definitely have my fingers crossed for McCain!!!

Oh I LOVE Norman and that is where we usually go shopping....that town is GROWING fast!!! Tons of new shopping places there. I wish you still lived there cause I am so ready to meet some fellow bloggers!

Christy said...

That is so cute! Love the pics. We are hoping McCain gets it too!

melissa said...

That little guy is so darn cute!!! Love the shirt! Personally I would rather have batman..or even the Joker for president than Obama....did i just say that??? lol

love u so much!!

Miranda said...

Too sweet!!...anxious to see how this thing turns out. Hold on tight!!

Miranda said...

By the way...I added some pics to my previous Halloween blogs.

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

YES, we voted today! Now we're just sitting here watching the election results....
Carrie

AndreaLeigh said...

What a cutie. Yay for voting! I did as well.

SimplyBillie said...

"Batman for President!" Awesome! Good to hear he is so excited about the voting process. Too cute!