A list of 10 Reasons I drink coffee, in no particular order...
- I love the taste. For reals. I don't even like to camouflage it with a bunch of cream and sugar and other flavors. Well, I do love cream/half and half/milk. I feel like those things accentuate the flavor of the coffee. I also admit that I love a good Peppermint Mocha. It's just that all the flavors and such are not a necessity.
- It makes me see into the future. OK, not really, but it does give me lots of energy. I appreciate that.
- It's relaxing. I know that sounds kind of weird, because caffeine generally is thought of as a "relaxant", but just the smell and warmth is soothing.
- It's a natural diuretic. Did you know that?
- It has health benefits. There are studies that show people who drink coffee are less likely to get Type 2 diabetes, Parkinson's disease, and dementia.
- It makes me think more clearly.
- It gives me a reason to go to Starbucks. I love going to Starbucks.
- It goes well with another hobby, reading. There is nothing like a good book and a good cup of coffee.
- It's actually a passion of mine. I love everything about it from the harvesting, to the roasting, to the brewing, and finally to the cup. My mom and I used to have a coffee shop. I would love to have a shop again one day.
- It's a good reason to meet up with a friend! I can't tell you the times that I've met people for coffee...new acquaintances to old friends, it's just a great excuse to get together!
I'm participating in Follow Me Back Tuesday hosted by Boobies, Babies, & A Blog, Survey Junkie, and Little YaYa's!
If you're stopping by from FMBT, leave me a comment and let me know you were here! I'll be by to visit soon. I'm loving all of the new blogs I've found through this blog hop. If you're looking for new blogs to read, you should join in!~jennykate♥