Pages

11.04.2008

Weekend Review

I know it's a little late, but I've been "preoccupied" on my free time and haven't downloaded my pics from the weekend until today. So, here's my weekend review...

The weekend started off with some good 'ol trick-or-treating on Friday night. We went over to my mom and dad's. We just hung out, had dinner, and handed out candy...Isaiah's favorite part was handing out candy and he handed it out by the HAND FULLS! Those kids probably thought they hit the jackpot!

Waiting patiently for the next group of trick-or-treaters...










Stopping briefly for a photo-0p with mom...






He ain't afraid of no ghost!






My little Darth Vader..."Luuuuke, I ammmm yourrrr fatherrrr."







Back at Papa's to hand out some more candy.






On Saturday, we traveled to Norman for the OU/Nebraska game. If you know much about OU, you know that this used to be the biggest rivalry. Not so much anymore, but still feels nostalgic for those of us who remember. The game was pretty much a blow-out (62-28), but it was still a great game. Here's some pics...


These kinda got out of order, but here is a pic of pre-game w/ The Pride on the field and the huge Oklahoma flag...it's awesome!
This is a panoramic pic I took...isn't it cool?!

"O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A. Our chant rolls on and on. Thousands strong join heart and song in alma maters praise. Of campus beautiful by day and night. Of colors proudly gleaming red and white. 'Neath the western sky, OU's chant will never die. Live on University!"




We scored!



Campus Corner at night...one of my favorite spots.


Good times.

















7 comments...I love comments:

feather k said...

BOOMER SOONER & candy...doesn't get any better than that!

Miranda said...

I love the picture of hime sitting on the porch. Looks like he had a great time...great pics.

melissa said...

i swear...i just LOVE your smile!!! love u so much!! Isaiah looks adorable as always! xoxo

SimplyBillie said...

Love the pictures! He looks so much like you. What a cutie!

~*Mistee*~ said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww. I am glad you had fun at the game! I love some college football!! :0) I love the pic of you and Isaiah as well! You guys are too darn cute!

Renee said...

Sorry...I left a comment, then hit something that deleted it!! I said...Looks like your weekend went well. However, I'm trying to understand how you came to Norman without calling me!! No worries..the tears will eventually stop! ;(

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I love the football photos! You really captured the energy of the place!
Carrie