Pages

11.25.2008

Twisted Tuesday...The White House



Ok, there is this house on our way to Isaiah's school and it is painted white...*gasp*...I know some of you are thinking, "yeah, so is mine." Well, this particular house is painted white from "head-to-toe". I mean they've even painted the front door white...and their city-issued trash bin (up by the garage...I know it kinda blends in), and their city-issued meter, and their garden hose , and their fence, and their mailbox...need I say more? Weird, don't you think? Anyone have any guesses as to WHY they would paint EVERYTHING white? I'm just curious.






4 comments...I love comments:

Liz Harrell said...

Ok... that's pretty darn wierd.

Liz Harrell said...

Maybe that paint was on sale?

Unknown said...

Wanting some washing huh? You know the old term, white washing!!

Renee said...

I've seen this house and I've often wondered the same thing. Then I take a moment and remember that this IS Wagoner...there really is no explaining these kinds of 'happenings'! :D