Pages

11.13.2008

Thursday Thankfuls

Here are a few things I'm thankful for...brought to you by the letter 'K'...
  • I'm thankful for...Knowing God - because it's the best thing in my life.
  • I'm thankful for...Kids - because he's my greatest gift :)
  • I'm thankful for...Kindred Spirits - because they're so rare, so loved, so needed.
  • I'm thankful for...Karma - because "what goes around, comes around" makes living a good life worthwhile.
  • I'm thankful for...Kleenex - because of those Hallmark commercials...with Christmas around the corner they are UNavoidable and because I've been terribly emotional lately.
  • I'm thankful for...Kit Kat Bars - because they're chocolate.
  • I'm thankful for...Kisses - because it's an expression of love.
  • I'm thankful for...Knowledge - because without it life would be void.
  • I'm thankful for...Kindness - because it matters.

For other great Thursday Thankful posts try (check back for more, as people post I'll try to update the list):

1. The Crazy Daisy

2. Our Family Blog

3. Brainella The Librarian

4. Pumpkin Pink Cottage

5. My Glimpse of Life

10 comments...I love comments:

Miranda said...

Hope your Thursday is great!!

melissa said...

i am thankjul for KateJenny...i had to do a little switching around there...due to the K and everything! I love you so much...i will talk to you later today! Oh ya...if you wanna...you can send an invite my way for you know what!? love u

Melissa

brainella said...

Yay for Thursdays! I love your header, btw...I wish I knew how to make something fun like that! :-)

~*Mistee*~ said...

Love your thankfuls! I even linked you on my blog so more people can find your wonderful blog! ;0)

melissa said...

are you saying that I AM overboard?? lol

luv you

Tabitha Blue said...

Cool idea and great post... that's alot for the letter K... I'm afraid I would have only come up with 2! LOL

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Kit Kat Bars are great, but I am partial to Butterfingers. How about we do a "B" list? :)
Carrie

Lisa Marie said...

those are so wonderful..okay I'm alive this thursday I have lots to be thankful for off to post...love you lots..xoxo,lisa

Katie said...

How cute, I love your blog!!

Renee said...

Kit Kat bars!! I'm SO thankfully for those as well! :D
You'll be proud of me...I wrote 2 blogs! My thankfuls and another one! It's 3:20am, but hey, it's worth it! So email me about your plans to come to norman!