Pages

11.03.2008

I'm a Twilighter

I know this isn't Friday, and just being Monday I shouldn't have many things to confess, but there is this one thing I needed to get off my chest...I'm a Twilighter.

Here's a link for anyone who is TOTALLY sucked into the amazing saga of Twilight.
www.twilighters.org

*WARNING* If you are not already reading this book and you value sleeping and eating, do not...I repeat...do not...start reading! I seriously would rather forgo sleep and eat to read. It could be called The Twilight Diet.

Also I secretly want to be Bella...I have some other secrets, but to divulge them would be to expose my very pathetic self.

Here's the link to the movie coming out on November 21st - http://www.twilightthemovie.com/

I'm sure this is just one of many post to come regarding Twilight, Edward, Bella, The Cullens...it's a slight obsession.

I actually posed the question to Melissa this morning, "is it safe to read while driving?" I was seriously contemplating it. I'm sitting at my desk right now wondering what the characters in my book are up to, like they are actual human-beings...or vampires in some cases.

Is it lunch time yet?

Back to reality. Thanks for reading.

11 comments...I love comments:

AndreaLeigh said...

Oh, Twilight! yeah, it sucks you in, doesn't in? I have a little crush on Edward... is that weird?

brainella said...

I have the book, but I haven't read it yet. It's in my pile but it is on the bottom...should I move it or not?

melissa said...

lol....i so love you! thats so funny..andrealeigh's comment...she thinks she is weird for having a "little crush"....here i am completly obsessed with the guy...i even dream about him!! I must be REALLY crazy!!

love u

Tabitha Blue said...

Haha. I haven't started yet, planning on it, but I'm SCARED!! Scared for my life and for the life of my family. I fear I will disappear from life for awhile until the books are all thoroughly read... and I just can't bear to do that to them... yet. I leave for a trip on Wednesday though, I'm thinking it just might be a good time to start. :)

Katie said...

Jenny Kate,
I love me some Rob Base. Ha Ha I was laughing when I heard it.

Unknown said...

I haven't read the books yet, but I really think I MUST start since everyone I know is raving about them! I love a good book!

~*Mistee*~ said...

You know I love me some Twilight tooo!! I am in the 3rd book and I bought the 4th today!!!! :0)

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I loved the Twilight series too! I couldn't get my nose out of those books for weeks! :)
Carrie

melissa said...

hey lovie...i just wanted to tell u that my sister created a blog tonight. I am sure she feels like she already knows you...i talk about you constantly! She is in my blog list as "my sister". you should stop in and say hi sometime..she needs some blogger friends!! love u so much!

Darlene said...

Thanks for stopping by to visit me and introduce yourself. As you can see on your traffic feed I am in the Ardmore area. What area do you live in?

I have now moved on to Eclipse...started it this morning. Gosh, it really is hard to find time to read, blog and tend to the family......lol

I LOVE your blog and I'll be back to visit again!!!

SimplyBillie said...

LOL! I SO went on that Twilight diet! I read 3 books in 3 days... waited for the fourth and then read that within 24 hours. CAN. NOT. WAIT. for the movie!