Pages

11.25.2008

Here are pics of my No-Sew Tote Bag from Monday's blog, Monday With Martha:


Here's a pic of the final product. I don't have any of the process. Sorry, next time.


Here's a pic of the inside...that's where you use the duct tape and there are staples underneath to hold it all together.

Another look at the "seem"...you can also tell that it's covered in the iron-on vinyl, which gives it a nice protective coating on the inside.


One more pic of the tote :)
*Idea: You could make some of these and use them for re-useable shopping bags. Eco-friendly :)

4 comments...I love comments:

melissa said...

that is adorable lovie...just like YOU!! I love you...

AndreaLeigh said...

Great idea for the reuseable shopping bags! loves it!

Lisa Marie said...

look at you getting crafty with Martha,,,great job, and reuable bags awesome...love you...xoxoxo

Unknown said...

I had seen that somewhere. I just haven't taken the time to do it. It looks great. You've inspired me now.