Pages

11.27.2008

Thursday Thankfuls

My last Thursday Thankfuls of November. You know when I started these I was planning on just doing them through November...'til Thanksgiving, but I just love them so much that I'll probably continue doing them...for a while at least. We'll see. So, here are my last Thursday Thankfuls of November:

1. On this Thanksgiving Day, I am thankful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. For having the hope of a better tomorrow and the peace of knowing I'm in his hands. Like I say in my bio, He is always so full of grace and mercy. I totally don't deserve it at times, but I'm so THANKFUL that He gives it anyway.
2. On this Thanksgiving Day, I am thankful for my family. They love me in spite of myself and I'm sooooo THANKFUL for that! They are the reason I am who I am.
3. On this Thanksgiving Day, I am thankful for my friends. They mean so much to me. They're there for me when I need them the most. They listen to all my crazy ramblings. They love me for me. I couldn't ask for more.
4. On this Thanksgiving Day, I am thankful for the yummy Thankgiving dinner I'm about to eat...and for all of the extended family that will be surrounding me...and for those that couldn't be here.
5. On this Thanksgiving Day, I am thankful for Black Friday...yeah, I know pretty pathetic...but I'm thankful for the girl time I'm going to have tomorrow, the laughs, the sales, the good buys, the start to the Christmas season, Peppermint Mochas, more laughs, good times, a movie, breakfast/lunch/and dinner out, mom and me time, time with friends, more sales, more good buys, a car full of goodies, and then finally getting back home in the wee hours of Saturday :)
6. On this Thanksgiving Day, I am thankful for the fact that I get to start putting up my tree and all the Christmas decor and legally listen to Christmas music!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my wonderful blog-land friends!!! Love you all!

4 comments...I love comments:

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy your day & Black Friday.

Christy said...

Hey Jennykate, Ive been a little MIA lately its been crazy here. When I woke up this morning I decided though I am going to take the time to do Thursday Thankfuls!
So Im posting mine now and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and enjoy Black Friday!!!

Shelly said...

What a wonderful list of thankfuls you have. It is very inspiring to read. Have tomorrow and be safe. Some of those shoppers can get crazy. LOL

Liz Harrell said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!