Thank you Jesus for gasoline!
So, I kept my camera out the rest of the way to work and snapped a few more pics. I bet people passing by thought I was NUTS-O!
three minutes until I'm LATE, but I don't care because I have STARBUCKS! :)
1. I got LOTS of hugs and kisses from my bestest boy this morning before I left.
2. Hey, I have a job!
3. God gave me a beautiful morning to drive to work!
4. It's FRIDAY!
5. Yesterday was payday :)
6. I have STARBUCKS!
7. My sweet friends on the other side of the screen :)
Here is a list of my favorite things...things I buy on a regular basis...here's my top 10...
1. Angel perfume by Thierry Mugler...it's my absolute FAVORITE perfume and the one I wear most often.
2. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo...gotta have it!
3. Starbucks...I use it at home and buy it at the stores.
4. Bare Minerals...I'm not a heavy make-up person, so this is the stuff for me!
5. Gain Laundry Detergent (original)...I love the way it makes our clothes smell...mmmm.
6. Gain Fabric Softener and I even buy Gain Dryer Sheets...yeah, I know a little OCD
7. My favorite cleaning product is by Watkins and it's their Lavender All-Purpose cleaner...fabulous products and all natural. (www.watkinsonline.com)
8. Laughing Cow cheese...I love cheese and this one is low-fat and SOOOO yummy!
9. You're probably going to think I'm a little materialistic on this one, but I can't help myself, I LOVE Coach...handbags, wallets, luggage, shoes, scarves...love it all!
10. CANDLES...especially my new favs from www.crazydaisycandles.etsy.com
1. Spend the MOST time possible with Isaiah and Michael...mom, dad, granny, grandpa, V...all of my family in general...what ever that takes and in every way possible.
2. Take a family vacation to Europe, including stops in Paris (My other home is in Paris;) and Venice.
3. Go back to the cabin/B&B my mom and dad and I used to visit during the summer when I was younger.
4. Get another tattoo.
5. Drink Starbucks everyday.
6. Spend extra time at Church.
7. Finish my dozen scrapbooks I've started.
8. Go on a missions trip.
9. Set in the North Oval (at OU) and sip coffee like I used to when I was in college.
10. Go white water rafting.
11. Play Christmas music every day of the year.
12. Eat dark chocolate daily.
13. Visit, meet, have coffee with, go shopping with, hang out with (and the list goes on) some of my wonderful amazing friends I've met on Cafemom! ;)
There, that sounds pretty good to me. Now, how about you? What's you're list?
(here's Michael laying down on the job...excuse the quality, I'm still using my camera on my phone)
You know there's something about doing a home project. It's something that you see everyday and you know that you did that. It's very rewarding. By the end of the day, Ike started rearing his ugly head and we were inundated with rain showers. It slowed the process a bit, but did not stop us from finishing. By 6:45, we were done!
(there was some goofing off...as usual)
Thank goodness, because my Sooners played Saturday evening...and Lord knows we couldn't miss that! So, we packed up and went over to my Mom and Dad's for some gametime goodness. (Seeing that our living room was still in the KITCHEN!) The Sooners won, so all was well. By the time the game was over, rain was coming in sideways. It was quite a storm. We went home and hunkered down and called it a night. On Sunday morning, I woke up and walked down stairs and was so pleased with the work we had done...I couldn't quit smiling. It was glorious after having concrete floors for a whole week! We still had tons of work left to do. There were a few pieces of trim left to put down. We had to dust EVERYTHING...then there was vacuuming, sweeping, mopping...you name it. However, somehow...someway...by the end of the day, we were at my Granny's kitchen table reflecting over all we had done and it was FINISHED! Oh, and Ike was gone and he left behind some beautiful Fall weather...Thank you Lord! This morning, it was like a breath of fresh air as I walked downstairs...I love it! It was worth every second of WORK!
I'm hoping that with the weekend here, we can finish it and be done. Then...FINALLY...I can break out all of my fall decor and decorate! WOOHOO! I can not wait! I'll post pics when everything is back in order. Oh, and by the way, if you see the *loor fairy or the cleaning fairy...could you direct them to my house? Thanks! I would really appreciate it!