Pages

11.02.2008

Distractions..Addictions...and just plain Craziness!

Distraction...major distraction...I love these little letters and I LOVE making these banners...maybe this is more of an addiction than a distraction? That's such a grey area.


Here's a few banners that I made for friends at work...I went out and bought tons more stuff to make some Christmas banners and some more name banners and a few baby gifts!


Addiction...yeah, I'm pretty sure this is crossing the line from being a distraction to an addiction...This book is such a good read...an easy read too.


Here's where the just plain craziness comes in...this is the Apple Crisp that I made the other morning at 3:15 am! What was I thinking? I'm not sure, but I am sure that this was the BEST apple crisp EVER! So, easy and super yummy! Do you want the recipe? Follow THIS link to Lisa's page :)



Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

7 comments...I love comments:

brainella said...

You are so crafty. I have grand delusions of being crafty...my mother-in-law calls it fantasy shopping. I buy stuff with the fantasy of having the time and the knowledge of doing something productive! :-)

feather k said...

I saw the Spooky banner that Sara won (still a little bitter...but oh well) but it is too cute!!! Maybe you'll have another giveaway and I can hope to win one to display for Christmas :)...

Lisa Marie said...

I love love making the banners they are so addicting, the crisp too, I want some of it, I'm so glad you like,,,I have post to catch up on I still need to do my award and my boo post,I'm sorry, when I get nervous I tend to hide, Tuesday will be here soon and I will be back to me...Yeah, I love you...I'm off to read I'm half way through New Moon Now, love you..xoxoxo

Renee said...

More craft projects?!? I still haven't even found the letters to get ONE started! HELP!! You know I can't do this on my own!! And the apple crisp looks YUMMY!!

AndreaLeigh said...

I love Twilight. It is unhealthy, I think. It is not normal to have a crush on a fictional character. But that Edward... he's a cutie. ***swoons like a heroine in a bad romance novel***

melissa said...

dang....look at my little domestic diva!!! Cooking...and crafting in the same post!!! I love ...love the picture with your nose in the twilight book!!! I love u so much!

Melissa

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny Kate, I'm a friend of Miranda and thought I would give your blog a shot. It' so cute. OK, I love the letters. You've got to share with us how you do that. My kids and I are always looking for arts and crafts to do that are meaninful. Not just stickers on paper. My girls loved it and now want one in their room. Be sure to check out my blog as well.