Pages

11.17.2008

Weekend Review

My weekend was full and busy. Saturday I worked. Which was interesting because I brought Isaiah to work with me. He worked too, of course...punching a lot of holes in paper and stamping things...and stapling a LOT. Yesterday, was church and then a lot of my family went to the bowling alley in town. My aunt and uncle recently purchased it and they wanted us all to come down. It was fun. My family is Crazy (with a capital 'C')! So, here are some pics from the weekend. This is sort of backwards, but I'm just gonna go with the flow...that seems to be the story of my life these days.

Last night I made a pot of stew/soup. It's kinda my own made up recipe, but oh-so-yummy.

Jenny's Stew/Soup
  • 1 lb. hamburger or ground turkey
  • 1 can mixed vegetables
  • 1 can diced potatoes
  • 1 can tomato paste
  • 4 cups beef stock (or broth)
  • season to taste (or throw in a beef stew seasoning pack)


Here's a pic of Isaiah and my Aunt V's new puppy, Annie...isn't she cute. I know she looks possessed, but she's really sweet :)

This is Jake, my cousin's little boy, and Isaiah "playing" video games. They apparently win EVERY time! They're professionals.


This is Noah, one of our newest additions! He'll be one in December...isn't he adorable?!?! He slobbers a lot. :)



I know this is everyone's back-side, but it's one of the better "group" shots...starting on the far left, Jordan with the crazy hair, my Uncle Dave, cousin Josh (yeah, they all have long hair...they're in a rock band), cousin Curtis, cousin Caleb (in blue shirt w/ long hair), Jen (long blonde hair) who is married to Josh, my Aunt V (dark hair sitting down), and Michael's arm.
Good times.
Hope you all had a great weekend!!




4 comments...I love comments:

Shilo said...

Your stew looks delish! You know what is really yummy sometimes is to throw in a couple of cups of white sauce! I love that too!
Love the Christmas music too!

AndreaLeigh said...

I'll have to try out that recipe. So are you excited...three more days!

Lisa Marie said...

awh what fun, and that soup looks yummy I'm going to make it...great photos, and what fun a family bowling alley,,,will you adopt me...love you..xooxox

Shell in your Pocket said...

Ohh..that stew looks yummy! Perfect for November dinner!
-sandy toes