Pages

11.21.2008

Friday Confessions



Fridays...oh, how I long for Fridays. It is truly a coveted day. End of a work week for most. The beginning of the weekend. Sometimes there's a sense of accomplishment for a job well done. This Friday however is even better...because TWILIGHT is here!! Can I get a woot woot?!?!

  • So, I'd like to start off my Friday Confessions by saying that I'm more excited than a kid on Christmas Eve that Twilight...the movie...is HERE! My pre-purchased tickets are for the 5:50 show...TONIGHT! Yippee-skippy!
  • My weekly tally at Starbucks...3 plain-skinny-lattes, 1 plain-regular-latte, and 2 Salted Caramel Hot Chocolates w/ a shot of espresso, and 2 Madeline cookies. On the menu for next week, Peppermint Mocha...mmm. This is the drink I save for Black Friday...it's tradition...I can NOT drink one until the wee hours of November the 28th...3 am to be exact. Did y'all know Starbucks is opening at 3 AM on Black Friday?!?! Can I get another "woot woot"!
  • Saturday I worked and after work we took Isaiah to Taco Bueno. Can I just say there is nothing "bueno" about that place...it's very not bueno. What's the spanish word for bad?
  • I just Googled the spanish word for bad...malo...Taco Bueno is very malo. I google lots of words. I even googled myself. That's weird. Have you ever googled yourself? I came up with like a whole page of me...jennykate or jennykate77...I'm everywhere. I felt so exposed.
  • I have had two cases of road rage this week. Melissa can vouch for one...I was on the phone talking to her :) Why must people pull out in front of me and stop in the middle of the intersection and not use turn signals...and make me use my horn...a lot. WHERE DID YOU PEOPLE TAKE DRIVER'S ED...or did you take Driver's Ed? That's probably the better question.
  • I let Isaiah stay up 'til 11:00 on Wednesday night, because I had to catch up on my DVR'd versions of DWTS and Private Practice. Which, btw, PP was an excellent episode! The hot swat guy...need I say more?
  • I sit around and think up my own sequels to Twilight.
  • On Tuesday, I ate a Twix...not a miniature, a whole one, both stix...by myself.
  • I ate popcorn for dinner while working late last night. (that's like a 3-in-1 confession)
  • While I'm writing these, I'm counting down the minutes 'til Twilight.
  • While you're reading these, I'm still counting down the minutes 'til Twilight, well, unless you're reading these AFTER 5:50 pm central standard time.

Glad all of that is out in the open. I feel better. *hugs*

Enjoy your weekend!

*Side Note: I've got a special crafty blog coming up on Monday :)*

11 comments...I love comments:

Lisa Marie said...

I love your confession I covet Friday too just to read them...and yep I google me alot I should confess that too... sometimes it scares me how out there I am...lol... Have fun at the movies my confessions are going to shock you...

Lisa Marie said...

I wrote I love you and it didn't show...whats with that....so I'm going to shout it out and it better show...I LOVE YOU...XOXOXOXO HAVE A GREAT NIGHT...

melissa said...

dude....seriously....you crack me up. You are so dang funny...and it's so funny because I actually call randy and read half of your confessions to him too!!

The taco Bueno...omg...i was cracking up!! You are so cute...i just love and adore you to little bits and pieces!!

Oh and everyone...yes I can vouch for one account of JennyKate's road rage...and let me assure you...she is adorable and hillarious when it's happening!!

Okay lets get serious here...TWILIGHT...I see it at 1:00pm..that's 2:00 your time...so YOU call me when you get out of your showing...whick if I remember right was around six? Anyway...call me whenever...pinky promise?? I love you sooo much.

p.s. I just realized last night that my Twilight shirt glows in the dark!!! How awesome is that??? lol

~Melissa

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

You know, I have never shopped on Black Friday before...I can't get my butt out of bed that early! Can't wait to hear what you find! (And of course the Starbucks will help a lot.)
Carrie

~*Mistee*~ said...

You are so darn cute!! Your confessions always crack me up!! Ok, so please don't throw yourself at the movie screen tonight (He is not really behind there, I promise!) ;0) Have a wonderful time and yes, I am jealous! I am dying to see it! :0) Missed you!!

Shauna said...

Hey I hope you have an awesome weekend! Check out my blog to get your awards with l♥ts of l♥ve from me :) ♥ Hugs! :) Shauna
http://trying2staycalm.blogspot.com/

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

I love your confessions. I have googled myself before. I found some social networking sites that I forgot that I was on.

Tabitha Blue said...

These are too funny! Hope you enjoyed Twilight! I don't know how anyone could start such an early Black Friday without Starbucks!! So glad they're open.

Oh, and bad in spanish is "malo" or "mal"

Have a GREAT weekend! :)

Darlene said...

Love your Friday Confessions! I have seen Twilight twice this weekend!!!! What did you think of it?

Miranda said...

YOU ARE TOO MUCH!!!

I am okay...my space button has been messed up on my keyboard. Will catch up blog soon...busy reading or should I stalking everybody else. Thanks for being concerned.

Love ya!!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to hear how you liked the movie. My best friend said it was just ok. Your Friday sounded exciting!