Pages

11.10.2008

No Spoiler

*Just another Twilight post. I think I should say that I really do realize that this is just a fictional book, about people who don't really exist. I get the feeling that some of you may be questioning my sanity...I too do this often. So, I wanted to reassure you that I totally understand that it's JUST fiction...well, most of the time...THEN there IS this gray area between reality and fiction and I think I'm lost somewhere in between....hmmm, before I start sounding any more incredulous than I already do...Here is another post like the one before. It's been edited and is free from any spoiler comments. If you read my previous post, don't read this one...it's the same, only different.* (just for you Melissa :)
****
There are a few things I need to say. One, Edward is...well, perfect. Two, most nights I go to sleep hoping that I'll dream about him. Three, I just think Bella Swan is the luckiest girl in the world. To have two people love her the way that Edward and Jacob love her...WOW! Imagine that kind of love coming around twice in one lifetime! I think that is what is so captivating about this saga. I realize that fictional things are fictional for a reason...because they don't happen in real life...but oh, if they only did...*sigh* Sometimes, when I'm reading, I come to a spot where I just have to stop and *sigh* and think I just WISH that someone would say that about me. When Edward tells Bella that if he could dream, it would be about her...*swoon* There's just a million little instances like that...the book is just oozing with chivalry and perfection. I was watching the trailer for the movie and thinking to myself that if Robert Pattinson was not playing Edward Cullen, he wouldn't be quite as appealing, but the fact that he IS playing Edward Cullen is what makes him so unmistakably HOT! Total eye candy.

I ask myself often, "why do I love this saga so much?" I'm not goth. I don't think I believe in vampires...the verdict is still out on this one:) So, why? Well, it is one of the BEST love stories I think I've ever read...EVER. Among many other reasons.

I read this blinkie the other day and it said "What's a nice Christian girl like me doing reading VAMPIRE books? They're THAT good!" Yeah, they're THAT good.

I'm sorry to say, but there will be more pointless posts about Twilight...I can't help but talk about it. But this will be all for today and I'll leave you with this...

"...three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him- and I didn't know how dominant that part might be- that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him."~Isabella Marie Swan

4 comments...I love comments:

Tommy Sweets said...

Yeah, I think we love the books because of the romance aspect. It's so nice to think about/remember that passion that they have for each other. Although I wouldn't exchange what I have with my husband for anything!
Carrie

melissa said...

thanks...i was dying to read ur post earlier this morning! I am so bust making candles...i also am feeling sick...my throat hurts and i have a bad headache...ugh!!! I am trying mind over matter though. I love u so much!! xoxoxo

Katie said...

I think you have become obesessed here. It looks quite good though. The movie looks great!

AndreaLeigh said...

Check out the entertainly weekly magazine - it's all about twilight!