Pages

11.28.2008

Friday Confessions...The Black Friday Version :)




So, it's Friday...time for Friday Confessions...
  • My first confession should be that I am writing these on Wednesday...there's so much badness that needs confessing between Wednesday and Friday...so, I'm sure there are things that will go unconfessed until next Friday. There's no way I would be able to actually write these on Friday morning...seeing that I'll be in Tulsa at Starbucks by 3:00AM!...so, that's why they are being written on Wednesday.
  • While you're reading these, I am shopping like a fool. IT'S BLACK FRIDAY!
  • I'm probably pushing people out of the way (hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do).
  • I'm also probably on my second or third Starbucks of the day...you know they opened at 3:00 AM this morning...and there's a Starbucks on every corner...and in Targets!
  • I'm probably ticking someone off, pulling out in front of someone, failing to use my turn signal, ignoring traffic lights, stealing a parking spot or mumbling a profanity under my breath as someone steals mine. If you've ever been out shopping on Black Friday, you know what I'm talking about (again, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do).
  • I'm also probably complaining about long lines and all the CRAZY people(like I'm NOT one of them)!
  • I'm buying things that aren't on my list.
  • I might be contemplating taking something out of someone's basket, because it's the last one in the entire store...but DON'T...I'm not that bad, geesh!
  • AND more than likely...I'm scoring good deals, enjoying the season and the sales, sharing conversation with my mom and friends, catching a movie, laughing over lunch, and making plans to do it all over again next year!

Happy Black Friday!

4 comments...I love comments:

brainella said...

I chickened out. You are a braver soul that I am. :-)

AndreaLeigh said...

OMGoodness, I so agree with all the above.

Tabitha Blue said...

Haha, luckily for this Black Friday I was in a downtown area = no parking!! Just makes it that much better!! Hope you scored well. I just got a few things ;)

SimplyBillie said...

So true!! I thought things would be a little more quiet this year... with the economy and all. So wrong!!