Pages

11.01.2008

Aren't These CUTE?!?!

I just wanted to post a few pics of the CUTE and totally adorable things that I bought from the Pumpkin Pink Cottage for Halloween...

These are some sleeves that I put Hershey's Bars in...I gave them to Isaiah's teachers...they loved them!


These are some little mini goodie bags that were perfect for a couple of mini/bite size candy bars. We gave these to all of the kids in Isaiah's class! Too cute!



Below are some little Halloween goodie bags that I made up for my co-workers and I punched a hole in the top of each bag and put a wonderful "witchy" Halloween tag made by Lisa over at the Pumpkin Pink Cottage (on Etsy)! I wrote "You've been BOOed ~ Happy Halloween~"!



I can't wait 'til Christmas!

3 comments...I love comments:

feather k said...

very fun! Looks like you had a great holiday!!!

Christy said...

Those are adorable! I never think far enough ahead to plan stuff like that :)

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Those are cool. I just gave you an award. Stop by my blog to pick it up.