- We never need to buy a DS stylus again. We officially have 17 of them...big, little, medium sized. I counted.
- I start off big and bad, "We're getting rid of ALL "baby" toys/puzzles/books/etc." Then, I get all sappy and sentimental.
- I'm still a sucker for wooden puzzles. Apparently, I was addicted to buying them when Isaiah was little. Now, I can't bare to part with them...even if I'm the only one who ever plays with them again.
- 2 1/2 people and one big fat black lab living in 1176 square feet for 8 years acquire LOTS of junk. You think it would be the opposite. In my defense, I'm a purger...usually. Except when it comes to wooden puzzles and baby stuff...oh, and books...I can't stand to part with books.
- If I have one Twilight/Rob Pattinson related magazine, I have 200. No lie.
- I don't know how we fit this much
junkstuff in that small of a space. Perhaps we should be in the Guinness Book of World Records or something.
- Going from 6 feet of cabinet space to 36 feet of cabinet space in my kitchen alone is LIFE CHANGING.
- Going from my "laundry room" being in my kitchen to having my very own LAUNDRY ROOM is like winning the lottery. It's amazing.
Keep in mind that it's not finished. I still have to decorate, rearrange, organize and such; but it's progress! We're still working on the old part of the house, more pics of that soon.
Hope you're all having a great week so far!! *muah*