Pages

4.09.2011

Happy List 04.09

Photobucket

This weekend, I'm happy that I'm away with my extended family on a little trip.  We rented a 5 bedroom cabin and there are 12 of us spending the entire weekend together in Branson, Mo.  So, as you're reading this, I'm doing a little...

and the guys are doing a little fishing...

so we should all be happy.

This could also end up on my Friday Confessional, so stick around.  You just never know how things are going to go down when all of my big crazy family is together.  I'll keep ya posted.

Hope you're all having a super awesome weekend!

P.S.  If you love cutsie headbands, don't forget to enter my Adelyn Stone Giveaway.  She has some other fabulous items, so even if you don't love headbands, hop over to her Etsy store and look around!

Photobucket

19 comments...I love comments:

Unknown said...

That would make me happy too! Have a fun weekend!!

Unknown said...

Hope you are having a wonderful trip Momma! You deserve it!

~Becca

Impulsive Addict said...

Did you get any sleep last night? Just checking.

Hope you're having fun! Duh....I totally know you are.

Miss Angie said...

So much happy!

It's also going to make me happy to run over and check out the headband giveaway... :)

Happy Saturday!

Macey said...

Awww, you're gonna be having a great time!! :)

ThatsBaloney said...

Have fun! I love to shop there!

Diane Writes said...

Hello Jenny Kate! I discovered your blog from Mamarazzi's Happy List. I love simple vacations, dinners and time with my extended family too I hope we could develop a connection by following each others blogs.
I wish you more happiness!

Conni said...

wow it looks beautiful, Enjoy yourselves!!

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

How fun! My grandma lives near Branson so my extended family and I will be heading up that way pretty soon too. I definitely need to get in a little retail therapy while I'm there - inbetween rounds of mini golf. :)

Willow Rose said...

Thats a breathtaking picture you posted!!

Enjoy your week!

Kelli said...

Ooh, the stories that could come out of that trip...I can't wait. Have fun!

Shawn said...

I hope you had an incredible time and that there are too many confessions to share on Friday!

April said...

Hope you're having a blast...can't wait to hear more about it!

Brandy@YDK said...

that sounds like the best time ever.

Xazmin said...

Yay for a fun weekend with the family!

I want to go shopping with you!

I hope your weekend was wonderful, ours was chaotic as usual...but enjoyable. Love you!

Myya said...

How awesome does that look! I hope that you had an amazing time!!!

Mamarazzi said...

yay...this makes ME happy too. i was off spending a little time with my family, but the vacation is over and everyone goes back to work tomorrow (today).

can't wait to hear all about your trip!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a fun weekend!

Anonymous said...

Way jealous, yo.