Pages

4.22.2011

Friday Confessional 04.22

I'm linking up once again with the cute-headband-wearin-red-vines-eatin-pink-lovin Mamarazzi



Photobucket

You should too.  If you say you don't have anything to confess, I call BS.  You're lying.  And you know where liars go don't you?  Coweta.  Yep.  And you don't want to go there.

I confess that I'm over-the-moon-beyond-excited about Water For Elephants being in theaters TODAY!!! 

I also should confess that I'm green with envy of anybody and everybody who has already seen it.  Our stupid theaters didn't have a midnight showing.  Lame.  If you've seen it, don't tell me.  I'll cut a b*tch.  I swear. 

kidding.

Ok, not really.

I confess I take my Rob Pattinson business very serious.

I confess that I've been writing love notes to Rob in my new notebook that Mimi made me.

I confess that I'm planning on fangirling a lot tonight.  I hope my friends are prepared for the ridiculousness that is me in a theater where Rob is on the big screen.  It's their first time.  They're JK-in-a-theater-where-Rob-is-on-the-big-screen virgins.  Hope it's as good for them as it is for me. ;)

Well, I'm sure there are some confessions up in here somewhere that are non-WFE related, but my brain is all hazy with anticipation...so, this all you get this week. 

Hope you all have stellar weekends!!  *muah*
Photobucket

30 comments...I love comments:

Molly said...

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want to see the movie this weekend, but I'm assuming I should probably read the book first huh?! UGH! It will be weeks before I see it if I have to read first, LOL!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo

Cara S. said...

I think I need to jump on the bandwagon and see this movie now. Everyone keeps talking about it and so you know I don't want to be out of the loop! Let us know what you thought!!

Unknown said...

You might be the funniest girl in the world... it's possible!

VandyJ said...

Have fun at the movie tonight! I hate freezing in the theater so I usually wait for pay per view. Let us know if it's good.

Macey said...

Bwahahaha!! You're hilarious and I LOVE the letter!
We're going tonight. Can NOT wait!! We didn't have a midnight show here either...in fact, we have to drive farther because it's not in the theater close to us. WTH?!

Shawn said...

Your letter is too much. Oh how I love my JK!

OK, it's time for you to educate me again. What is fangirling? I'm so out of it!

Anonymous said...

Girl- I think people are more excited to see this than any other movie coming out in such a long time. What is it about ole Robbie? I'm super excited too!

Unknown said...

I have no clue what the book or movie is about. And after reading the interview by the chick in the movie (yeah, sorry, her name escapes this pregnant lady) where she said it was the WORST sex scene ever because he was super sick and it was gross, makes me not want to see it if I know they aren't actually enjoying rubbing up against each other. Yeah, I went there.

But, do enjoy your movie! I do love me some Rob too! Can not wait for the next Twilight movie to come out!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Ha! Ha! Ha!!!! You have a Robert notebook! Good lord woman, you are obsessed! I love it!!!!

Stacie said...

Please do not let that notebook business get out. The men in white coats will come and take you somewhere where there is no Rob. Or worse, maybe to Coweta, which from the sounds of it is pretty bad...

Dawn said...

Oh, I HAVE seen you when Rob's on the screen. It's FuNnY!!! LOL!

That fact that you have a Rob Notebook doesn't even surprise me at all. haha!!

Have a super great time tonight. Can't wait to see your pictures.

Mrs. Match said...

I want to see this movie too. Reese is one of my favorite actresses and Rob, well Rob goes without saying. I need to read the book but I figure it'd ruin the movie for me, so I'll do it backwards. Hope you have a great time!

Connie said...

I want to see WFE really really bad!!

Anonymous said...

I like your penmanship.

Shouldn't it be penPERSONship?

I'm not sure.

Robin Beck said...

Did you see where Reese said that Rob was horrible to kiss? She said it was harder working with him on the romantic scenes then anybody she has ever worked with...Then she let on why: Because he had a terrible sinus infection/cold/flu while taping and he kept snorting and sniffing green stuff (okay Reese TMI!) So when you are watching the movie see if you can tell if he is sick or not.
Oh by the way...We are cleaning and packing today for our daytrip tomorrow to Forks (again) I'll make sure to tell your boyfriend "Hi." :)

Impulsive Addict said...

That's the first time in many many years that I've been called a virgin.

I'm so excited about tonight! Let's goooooo!!!!

Jenna said...

I love your handwritting. It is so pretty and neat!

I haven't seen the movie, probably won't until it comes out on DVD.

Have a great time at your movie!

Happy Friday.

Conni said...

I am sorry I just don't get it.

I have nothing for Robert at all. When you are full, you say someone can have your piece of dessert, so You can have my piece of Rob, enjoy

Hope you enjoyed your movie

stephanie said...

I cannot wait to see the movie! I just got the book today and fully intend to have finished it by tomorrow night- so excited!

Mamarazzi said...

OMG i love the whole

"the cute-headband-wearin-red-vines-eatin-pink-lovin Mamarazzi."

that made me feel special.

i needed that.

so thanks.

i love your obsession. i love that you are writing your heart thRob letters in the SUHWEET notebook MiMi made you.

i wish i was your crush...you write a good letter. lol

i hope you had fun!!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I confess that you have really really good handwriting and that makes me really jealous. I've kept a journal for about 40 years now (seriously) and I can't read a word of it.

I confess that Rob whatshisname doesn't do a thing for me. I'm not even sure who he is.

4 Lettre Words said...

Sure hope you enjoyed your night with Rob! I can't wait to see that one either, and Neil and I are planning to go next weekend.

Happy, happy Easter, my sweet friend!

Leanna said...

Oh, I want to see that too!! I rarely get to the theater though. :( I hope you had a blast and have a Happy Easter!

6 Happy Hearts said...

I laughed hysterically at your liars go to Coweta line. I'm going to steal it.
I have no words for your journaling to Rob...no words...bless your sparkly lil' heart.
Happy you enjoyed WFE. I had no doubt you would love it.
xo

Unknown said...

I followed your tweets all weekend - sounds like it was a combustible time!!!

~Becca

Evelyn @ Hanging by a Silver Lining said...

Good gracious you have gorgeous penmanship! You should blog in your own hand writing!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Cheese and Rice! You crack me up!

Brandy@YDK said...

water for elephants was SO GOOD! even better than i imagined. and i love your handwriting.

Xazmin said...

You have the freaking best handwriting. I love it.

My goal is to mail your gift in the next week!

Keep your fingers crossed!

Myya said...

OMG I am dying, DYING! You are awesome! Oh & seriously your handwriting is all kinds of freakin good!!!