Thanks for the concerned emails and text messages. I'm totally blessed to have such awesome BBFs. I'm breaking out of my blogging hiatus to do some Friday Confessions, because Lord knows I've got 'em...AND I need to wish Mamarazzi the happiest FOXXY 40th EVER!!! Be sure to stop by Mama's page today and wish her a happy birthday and link up to Friday Confessionals. It'll totally make her day!
So, I confess...
- I'm sorry I deserted you guys this week. I've been wrapped up in a *achem* book...of sorts. Ok, smut. I've been reading smut. It was kinda like "bye bye Blogger...and Facebook...and Twitter" and "hello Kindle...and iBook...and PC". I've been reading since Sunday and it was totally owning me. Plus, there's work and a million other things that I've had going on. So, sorry. I swear on everything Twilight that I'll be back to my regular ol' blogging self next week.
- I want just one day where I don't have to be ANYWHERE...no work, no obligations, no one expecting me to be somewhere. A day of nothingness. OR a day on a sandy beach with a cute boy named "Edward" bringing me fruity adult beverages w/ little umbrellas. Whichever.
- I don't really like to accept money from my friends for things...I don't ever really feel like they own me for anything. If I pay for something, it's because I want to. HOWEVER, I do like to receive checks from Impulsive Addict. She always writes on the memo line "pimping". I feel like it gives me street cred. I've contemplated asking her to write me monthly checks.
- I know far too much about being a gangsta...all from the rap music I listen to, which is totally opposite of me. I mean, I'm pretty sure that if any Joe Blow on the street walked by me, he wouldn't say "Man, that girl is totally gangsta." I'm pretty sure I don't fit the part. However, I know that if you gotta blue flag hangin' out yo back side and it's on the left side, you're a crypt. Snoop Dogg taught me that.
- Maybe when I grow up I can be a fly girl? Remember JLo being a fly girl on In Living Color.
- I also confess that going out with my 3HOs3 last Friday night was a blast. Let me give you all a word of advice. Get yourself some smokin' hott friends (w/ nice assests) because they come with benefits...like free drinks. However, be prepared to realize that you don't got it...I mean "it". Because guys will cat call them as you make a run through a bar. You'll learn interesting pick up lines like "it's gettin' dangerous up in here" and "why you leaving so quick, there's plenty of room over here" and "hey there, bright eyes"...I was just waiting on a lame azz "God stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes" to follow. I think we just nearly escaped that one. By the end of the night, you'll take a big gulp of reality and know that those pick-up lines were not directed at you and you're never going to get cat called again and no one is probably ever going to buy you a drink...unless you're with your smokin' hott friends. BUT you'll get LOTS of laughs and you'll almost pee your pants...and you'll have the best girls night. So, it's worth it.