I'm not sure how I got so lucky. There's no way I deserved it. You all know I can be bad. So, it's funny to me that I got matched up with the Queen of Swapping, Miss Mamarazzi herself! How did that happen??!!
Well, let me tell you, she knows how to spoil a girl.
What is even crazier is that we have SO many favorite things in common! Every time I opened another gift...and there were SO many...I was like "SHUT UP...that's my favorite TOO!"
I was in need of some sunshine yesterday until THIS showed up on my desk...
Funny how that works out.
Her wrapping was so CUTE and so "Mama"! Adorable polka dots...and brown paper packages tied up with "string". :)
Here's what she sent me:
- Spitz. She said they are her favorite summer tanning snacker! I think Micahel will confiscate them to munch on while he's watching the Cubbies.
- Orbit Sweet Mint. Holla! It's my fav too, Mama! You just saved me from buying a new pack!
- Dial NutriSkin. She said that it makes your skin soft and smells SO good. Can't wait to try it!
- Little boxes of cereal. Yum and cute! I love small packages. She said they're her fav late night snack.
- Downy Wrinkle Releaser. Yep, that's my method of "ironing" too! I despise ironing, so this is the trick for me! Thanks for the little bottle. I stuck it in my bag that I take to work with me. You know just in case I forget to "iron" before heading out the door!
- McCormick Salad Toppings. SHUT UP! Mama, this is my absolute FAV thing to put on my salad too! So so good.
- Warm Delights Minis. 150 calories of molten chocolate cake goodness. I'll definitely be indulging in one of these soon. She said I didn't have to share, so I don't plan on it.
- CUTE pink pedi set w/ pink polish, of course! Her favorite way to keep her toes looking cute and PINKTASTIC! I knew there would HAVE to be something pink in my package...I mean, it's Mama's favorite things we're talking about here!
- Beauty Rush lipgloss from Victoria's Secret. LOVE! I needed some new lip gloss. This went straight to my purse. I'm wearing it now!
- Cadbury Mini Eggs. She confessed that she ate one of the bags she bought and for that I would like to say "THANK YOU", because you saved me from eating them both! Look at it as your good deed for the week.
- A new mini journal/notebook. Thanks, Mama. How did you know I was needing one?! I'm glad it's your favorite way to keep track of your thoughts. It's already getting put to good use!
- Her Favorite Playlist. I'm currently listening right this moment. It's good stuff...Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz, Colbie Caillat...so mellow and happy. Thank you, Mama!
- Rice Krispie Treat...extra large! They're Mama's favorite road trip snack. Maybe I should save it for Austin. I'll share with Impulsive.
- Fun card games. Go Fish, War, Old Maid. She said it's her FAV way to spend time with her family.
- Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. My fav too, Mama! They are magic. I have a little boy who is fond of art and they've saved my walls more than once.
Can you believe that isn't all?! I know. It's ridiculous. She also spoiled Isaiah. I thought I had a cute video of him, but turns out I forgot to push record. I'm such a retard.
She sent him a $25 to Game Stop, Legos, silly putty, and some Baskin Robbins gift certificates...for a Mom/Isaiah date! He LOVED that and was over-the-moon-happy about it all.
Mama, thanks again!
I already knew that, but you just solidified your status as Swapping Queen!
If you don't already follow Mamarazzi, you should! Get over there and check out all of the other boxes of Favorite Things and see what I sent her!