Pages

10.09.2008

Thursday Thoughts

Here's a few things that have been on my mind this week...

  • Did you know that some guy in Germany had a double ARM transplant? They can do that? Where have I been? Apparently he received the arms of a young teenager who had passed away. WOW! I'm amazed.
  • Who said we could just have 24 hours in the day. Was it God? I'm not sure on this one, but whoever made this rule, I'd like to have a couple more added. I was thinking if all of us moms banned together we could get something done about this. Let me know what you think.
  • My DH stayed home from work yesterday because his back was hurting...(I will not turn this into a bashing post...just hear me out). Now, I understand that he has a more strenuous job than I do. He reminds me all the time that I have a "desk" job...so, how could I be tired? So, point taken he exerts himself while on the job, and when your back is "hurting" that could pose a problem. However, he stayed home all day yesterday and I'm pretty sure he only made it out of his chair to fix him some lunch and go to the bathroom. Isaiah goes to my Granny's after school, which is less than a block from our house, when I got home yesterday evening at 7:00 Isaiah was still at my Granny's...less than a block from our house...and Michael was still in his chair. Would a mom get away with that? I think not. I'm just stating facts here people.
  • Last night on Private Practice (another guilty pleasure), a husband and wife came into the practice to receive help in conceiving. After some testing, they were told that the reason they SHOULD not have a baby is because they are in fact brother and sister!! They were both conceived in a fertility clinic years earlier by the same sperm donor! Crazy, huh?

Now there's some food for thought.

3 comments...I love comments:

Lisa Marie said...

yep they do face transplants now to...wowie,,, yeah, uhm 7pm I would have been a little up set..men...love you..xoxo

~*Mistee*~ said...

I am going to have to start watching Private Practice!! I loved Addison on Grey's and if its half as good as that, i will love it!!!

Christy said...

I completely agree on the 24 hours in a day! I need more and Im a SAHM! Men just dont know how easy they have it do they...LOL!