Pages

10.23.2008

Thursday Thankfuls



A newly acquired blog-land friend, Miranda, over at Enjoying the Ride wrote me last week asking for help in getting everyone to post blogs through November listing things that they are thankful for. So, here I am...asking everyone who would like to to join in to add something that your thankful for each time you post a blog in November. If you post a daily blog, you'll at least have 30 things listed by the end of the month. You can read her post at Enjoying the Ride. Also, I'm adding my own little twist and on Thursdays, since Thanksgiving is on a Thursday...and well, to be real honest I usually run out of things to post on Thursdays...I'm going to have a Thursday Thankfuls post each Thursday in November, and I may just keep doing it. If you want, make a special post each Thursday and title it Thursday Thankfuls. I'll try to get a list going of everyone who is planning on posting. Let me know if you're interested.

It'll be therapeutic for you and inspirational to others.

We all need therapy.

4 comments...I love comments:

Lisa Marie said...

That sounds awesome I'm game for listing 7 things every Thursday that i'm thankful for can I use your picture above when I post let me know I will post them before bed every Thursday...love you, lisa

jennykate77 said...

Absolutely! You can use my picture above when you post!

Shell in your Pocket said...

I love this...I am going to do this...how fun!
-Sandy Toes

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

That's a really good idea. I have not thought about WHAT to say on my blog in November...maybe I will do the Thursday thing too!
Carrie