Pet Peeves. Today on The RHOK, my Lovie and IRL friend...The Captain's girlfriend, Mrs. Coco wants us to tell her about our top 5 pet peeves.
What grinds my gears?
- People with bad grammar. I'm talking about people who use TO and TOO interchangeably. Those are usually the same people who use YOUR and YOU'RE interchangeably, as well as THEY'RE, THERE, and THEIR. These words do not mean the same thing, mmkay?
- People who INSIST on driving SLOW in the FAST lane. I drive like a Cullen, people! MOVE OVER!!!
- Double Dippers. I feel especially peeved about the ones who think it's not big deal, even if you mention how disgusting you think it is. Get your nasty-already-bitten-off-of-tortilla-chip outta my salsa!
- Debbie Downers. You know the ones. Everything is always a disaster or drama. Their life is always in a constant state of catastrophe. So exhausting.
- Internet connections that move at the speed of snail mail. DRIVES. ME. CRAZY. Which means I've been drive to crazy a million times over in the last week. Thank you, Windstream and Snopocolypse 2011. You've been awesome. Don't expect a Christmas Card.
Happy Monday...hope it's not manic. Perhaps it will be MAH-velous?! Hmmmm?!
Hop over to The RHOK and tell us what grinds your gears.