Stars of the Show:
- Chicken (duh) - a 3lb bag of chicken breasts
- Chicken broth or stock - 1 box (or two cans. whatev)
- Diced tomatoes (the Italian variety...seasoned with oregano and basil) - 1 can
- Tomato paste - 1 can
- McCormick Italian Chicken seasoning packet
- tablespoon of minced garlic (from the jar) or maybe a couple of gloves if you go the fresh route.
- Put all the ingredients into your crockpot.
- Turn your crock pot on and set it to low, if you want to cook it for 8+ hours, or set it to high if you would like it to cook faster and be finished in 4 hours.
- Grate some fresh Parmesan Reggiano or if you don't love your family as much, just get the Parmesan in the jar out of the refrigerator.
The Grand Finale:
- Pile up some pasta.
- Put a yummylicious piece of chicken and some of the "sauce" over the pasta.
- Sprinkle or, in my case, shovel some Parmesan over the top.