Pages

2.23.2011

{Almost} Wordless Wednesday - Soft Kitty

Soft kitty, warm kitty,

little ball of fur.

Happy kitty, sleepy kitty

purr purr purr.

Ever watch Big Bang Theory?

I ♥ Nerds.

Hope you're all having a wonderful week so far!

love and rockets,
jennykate

26 comments...I love comments:

Shelley Parker Chandler said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE "Big Bang Theory"!!! I hope you are sick, though, as "Soft Kitty" is only for when you are ill. ;)

Shelley Parker Chandler said...

I also loved Sheldon's comment about not liking the Olive Garden because they treated him like family. :)

Territory Mom said...

So funny, my kids love this song!!

Amy said...

I looooove Sheldon! He's my boyfriend! So cute and funny! :)

Ian said...

I can't see sheeeettt - damn work blocking everything good in life. The cat? Cute. My eyes? Itching.

stephanie said...

I know this song all too well. Yes, we have to sing it to my toddler EVERY night before bed. And I do mean every. single. night. You totally weren't reading my blog then but the whole story of how it started is:

http://mccallclan.blogspot.com/2010/12/bazinga.html

It's my own damn fault :)

Connie said...

You need to go read my comment on Impulsive Addict's blog. Does she have a real name? I need to know what it is.

Shawn said...

For a minute I thought you were channeling your inner Connie and writing a haiku!


Not a big kitty fan but that one sure is cute!

Brandy@YDK said...

ha love big bang theory. and your kitty is adorable. why does that sound wrong?

Mom Mayhem says: said...

Lol -As soon as I read the title that "song" went through my head -We definitely love some Big Bang Theory here ;) And I also love kitties -We were just watching videos of kitties falling asleep -etc. last night -the kids were cracking up =D So, does this mean you have a cat now?

Robin Beck said...

Right when I saw your heading, I started singing that. Yes, we love BBT-One of our favorite shows.
What's with the cat songs though?
Remember "Smelly Cat" on Friends?
:)

April said...

What a pretty cat you have...just wish I wasn't allergic. A-CHEW!!! My hubby watches The Big Bang Theory all the time and I've yet to watch it once.

Macey said...

OMAGOSH, that is HILARIOUS!!!!!

PBJdreamer said...

HEEEE

poor JG all the itching he has

TWSS


I can't watch it at work either


but when I get home I will


tht is all

AndreaLeigh said...

DIES!

I love Big Bang Theory. Love love love.

Impulsive Addict said...

I bet you and Connie are BFF's now, aren't you?

I do love that show. It's HILARIOUS but I think I just like looking at that cute Kaley Caico girl. Yes, I know I just butchered her name but I'm playing catch up here and refuse to take the time to google her name today. And I have a headache. And I'm about to duke it out with my MIL today. And I really want to take a nap instead of going to the gym but it's my one hour of freedom from the MIL and FIL so I'm going.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!
And the cat? Darling.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Nice cat,

I love the Big Bang Theory. It is one of the few shows I like to watch any more.

Unknown said...

We love Big Bang around here!!! And we love that song :)


carrie

Anonymous said...

I was totally singing soft kitty as I looked at those pictures. I LOVE Big Bang Theory. I call my husband Sheldon all the time, he is so Sheldon-ish.

tara said...

i want the kittyyyyy!!!!

ThatsBaloney said...

LOL. Love me some Big Bang Theory!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

I've never seen the show, but I hear it's really funny.

Love your kitty. :)

Angie said...

Cutest kitty ever...so pretty!

Anonymous said...

VERY cute cat! I love cats! I have never watched that show. Okay don't think I am weird but...I don't like sitcoms...Shame on me.

Emmy said...

Awww what a cute poem! And pictures