Pages

6.30.2009

Blogging Business

First of all, I've been having some bloggy issues. It all started a few weeks ago, when I could not post comments on a few of my favorite blogs. Then, starting last week, it started happening more frequently on other blogs. THEN, yesterday, when I tried logging into my OWN blog, it was kicking me out and giving me the same error message. What the holy beans and hockey sticks is going on around here? Well, whatever it is, it seems to be better today. Hopefully, I'll be able to successfully post this and venture over to some of your blogs and leave some love.

Second bit of bloggy business is that I'm starting to mail out my THANK YOUs to the people who commented for a CAUSE! Thanks again to everyone! Everybody will receive a note from me and at least one little something to show my gratitude and to hopefully raise the awareness for cancer research! ONE of you will receive this:

A Ca-UTE pink camera clutch and a pink (of course) mini photo album!

Two of you will be getting a fun pink (or course) reusable shopping bag and a $5 Target gift card. (which I didn't take a picture of...sorry.)

Five of you will be getting an adorable Hope Bottlecap Necklace:


from Tabasc1 Designs on Etsy! She was a delight to buy from and had SUPER quick shipping. Thanks again, Toni! Also, all of the money she makes from these necklaces go straight to RELAY FOR LIFE! How cool is that?!

Four of you will be getting an adorable pink/white awareness headband:

from Princess Babies Bowtique on Etsy! I bought one for myself! They are super cute! Again, all proceeds go to RFL and American Cancer Society. Thanks, Joan! Please click on the links and visit their Etsy stores.

Please follow the links and go check out their Etsy stores! You'll love 'em! (Above pictures are from Tabasc1 Designs and Princess Babies Bowtique, LLC)

I used randomizer to see who got what so that it would be totally fair and unbiased!

I have one small itsy bitsy favor...when you get your package in the mail, would you mind to make a short post about Relay for Life/ACS...you could add it on to another post or whatever, but just mention it on your blog and let's work together to make a difference!

Hope you guys are having a great week so far!

11 comments...I love comments:

Kelli said...

Those are all such cool things, I can't wait! I will be sure to do a post when I get the goods. Yeah! I hope your bloggers starts to work better, that sucks.

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome!!!!!
So CUTE!!!

Lisa Marie said...

That is awesome Jenny Kate.. :) me too blogging issues..I can't read the blogs I flow they lock up give me an error code and shut down,,did it to me three times just trying to open up your blog.. xo, Lisa

Unknown said...

Sorry about all of your computer issues, glad you are up and running today! :) Love all the 'pink' prizes - I think you are my sister from another mother. LOL. And I think it is so awesome what you are doing for Relay for Life/ACS- YOU ROCK!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

"holy beans and hockey sticks"...?

That's awesome!! :) Gonna have to use that one. I hope your computer issues are resolved soon. Good job with your ACS work.

SimplyBillie said...

Totally cute. I absolutely adore the headband! I'm going to have to pick one up for myself. =)

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

How great! I love all of those things! And I love trying to raise money to beat cancer. Yay!

I hope your computer issues have all cleared up!

XOXO
Jen

Jen said...

What terrific goodies going out in the mail! And BOO to the computer issues :( I hate that!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that you have been having blogging issues!

All of those things are really cute!

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Your ACS work is fantastic, my friend. And, when you couple it with all of this fantastic swag for your readers, what's not to love?

"ca-ute"...I am totally going to have to use that one.

-Francesca

Unknown said...

Someday I want to be as cute and sweet and lovely as you are Jenny Kate. That is just too wonderful! I can't wait to post about your cause.