Pages

6.17.2009

YeeHaw...ride 'em cowboy!

I've been tagged by Heather at Visions of Sugarplums! I'm pretty sure she has tagged me before and I have made one of the major Blogger faux pas by not following through with the tag and writing a post...nor did I re-tag. *gasp* I know. I'm horrible. *hanging my head in shame* I get so far behind on tags and awards until it feels like an overwhelming mountain of to-dos that is insurpassable(fyi, this probably is not a word, I might have just made it up). *warning: over dramatic blogger at work* She is a wonderful blogger. Her blog is always so fun and light. I love visiting her and seeing what she's been up to...oh, and she makes these fabulously wonderful hand-made garters and stuff. (Which means she's crafty...love that!) She tagged me for some random photo fun. Here's what I've been instructed to do:

~ Open my first photo folder
~ Scroll down to the 10th photo
~ Post that photo and story on my blog
~ Tag five friends to do the same

The Photo:

This picture does not currently have a title, but I would like to call it
"Yeehaw...ride 'em cowboy". ☺

The Story:

This picture is of Isaiah. It was taken in October 2007. We were making our yearly visit to Carmichael's Farm in Bixby, OK. They always have TONS and loads of pumpkins, colored corn on the cob, bales of hay...everything that screams fall. I love it. After we visit, I finally feel like fall has ARRIVED! They have great fun for kiddos of all ages, like pony rides...which is what Isaiah is enjoying in the picture above. They also have a hay maze, camel rides, petting zoo, and of course big mounds of pumpkins to climb! We have had some great memories there in the last 5 years since Isaiah was born. We would visit there before, but EVERYTHING is "funner" with kids! ☺ (And yes, for all of you grammar Nazis, I know that "funner" is not a word!)

I Tag:

Xazmin @ This is the Year

Tanielle @ The Polka Dot Daisy

Renee @ My Glimpse of Life

Melissa @ The Crazy Daisy

Traci @ Living the Good Life

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday!!

9 comments...I love comments:

Xazmin said...

A-DOR-A-BLE!!! I promise to do this tomorrow!

I know what you mean about getting behind on posting....I have 9 awards that I have never posted!

Becca @ The Texas Darlings said...

Aww...I love carnivals like this!! Too cute!


~Becca

Sugarplum Garters said...

you are such a sweetie!

what an adorable picture! pony rides are so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I emailed you, but just in case I'm notifying you that you are one of the winners from my giveaway!!!

Please email me your mailing address by tomorrow morning. :)

Jen said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who gets behind on the awards (I have blog guilt now because of it!) Love the picture!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

He's darling!!!!!!

Unknown said...

cute picture

Anonymous said...

That is a cute picture and that place sounds FUN!

Tanielle said...

Such a cute pic!!! Thanks for the tag, I will post mine soon!