Pages

12.04.2009

Edward Sightings

I interrupt this broadcast to bring you breaking news...

There have been multiple sightings of Edward...well, Pocket Edward that is...around the local area.

Here he is spotted at a local Starbucks. The crowd overheard him saying "You are my life now...how many times do I have to tell you?? Now, please, just drink this Peppermint Mocha before it gets cold!"

On the same day, he was spotted hiding inside a Coach purse protecting the Black Friday ads.

Later in the day, he was cooling off with a nice glass of iced tea and doing a little table dance for the ladies. I know he looks a little stiff, but the boy has moves.
That evening, he was on the dash looking out for hi-pos...allowing us to drive like a Cullen.


I was having so much fun with Pocket Edward. My 17, 15, and 13 year old (girl) cousins were giggling non-stop. My mother was threatening to take me home..."right this instant!"...if I didn't put Pocket Edward away. I don't listen very well.


Is there somewhere you would like to see Pocket Edward? You tell me in my comments where you would like PE's picture taken and I will happily oblige and post them next week! Sound fun? I think so. =)
Hope you all have a FABULOUS Friday!! *loves*

20 comments...I love comments:

Unknown said...

Oh girls and their dolls...let's see, where do I want to see Edward??

How about in a Hot Tub? Find that girlie!!!

~Becca

Amanda said...

You are hysterical!!! Love it!

House Queen said...

I would like to see him in MY purse! lol :-)

Amy said...

this so funny.. How about in the snow..

Darlene said...

HAHAHAHA girl...you are hilarious!!!♥

Lisa Marie said...

I wanna see Pocket Edward by your Christmas Tree...eeeeee... You are so Creative, I just love you..xo and the new blog banner how did you do that I love love love it.. love you..xo

Lisa Marie said...

with a snowman with a snowman just thought of it..hehe after your other post..xoxo love you

Macey said...

I wanna see him in MY Coach bag...which means I need a Coach bag first! : )
This post is so funny, Jenny, I wanna hang out with you IRL! :)

shortmama said...

Edward needs to get in the Christmas spirit!!

Kelli said...

You are too adorable! I love your enthusiasm.

Unknown said...

how cute! This was a great post!

I hope you have a great weekend I want to see Edward in a stocking

Carrie

4 Lettre Words said...

You crack me up!! Pocket Edward...I love it.

Lemon Annie said...

There are a lot of places I would like to see Edward, it is so hard to narrow it down! I thought it was hilarious when Edward was hiding in the car from your husband. I would love to see Edward at the grocery store in the front where you would normally place your kids. I bet he would make grocery shopping a lot more fun. Think of the possibilities ...Edward in the milk fridge trying to get out , Edward in the magazine section looking at articles of himself. It would be hilarious.

Lemon Annie said...

I meant to say Edward in the cart strapped in like you would your kids! It has been a long day!

ThatsBaloney said...

I think Edward should take Flat Baloney on a date. She hasn't gone anywhere in a while! I can email her to you?

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

I love pocket Edward. I told my husband that is all I want for Christmas this year... Where did you get him??

Thanks for the awesome award too! You are so sweet. Sorry I didn't get over earlier -- crazy week.

I saw that you are going to see New Moon again -- lucky girl!

XOXO
Jen

Dawn said...

You are just so much fun!!!!

Unknown said...

Okay, I just got back from my girls weekend in Seattle and am just now checking in on all my blogging besties- sorry I have been MIA for a week, but Omigosh I am loving the pocket Edward game! You Rock girl!!!! Hmmmm, where do I want to see pocket Edward? I'm thinking he needs to be tucked in to bed at night with you.... If hubby is okay with this. LOL :) And can I just say how much I looooovvveee the new background with snow falling and fabulous twilight pics of our boyz and of course the Eclipse countdown. Love you girl! xoxoxo

Unknown said...

I want to see him serving your Mother breakfast in bed. I think that would make her positively DELIGHTED!

~Mistee~ said...

U always make me smile BIG! :0)