Pages

12.03.2009

Award Time

Jen @ Harried Mom of Four bestowed up on me this lovely blogger award. Thanks so much, Jen!! I'm not sure that I'm all that "kreativ", but I appreciate you thinking of me.


Rules after accepting the award are:

  • Tell 7 things that you don't already know about me.
  • Name 7 other blogs to receive this award.
  • Leave a comment on each of the blogs I nominated.
  • Thank the person who gave you the award.

So, tell 7 things that you don't already know about me...this will be a little difficult seeing that my life is pretty much an open book here at JennyKate's Spot...let's see...


  1. I love green beans...like LOVE them love them.
  2. I'm a bit obsessive. Oh, wait...you already knew that. Did you know that I'm a bit obsessive over the color red? I actually have incorporated it into every room of my house.
  3. I also have a thing for snowmen. It is getting ready to look like my house just threw up snowmen. They'll be everywhere.
  4. I have a soft spot for all things small or miniature.
  5. My last two tattoos are based off of a book and/or fictional characters.
  6. I love having my eyebrows waxed. Weird. I know.
  7. I've made it my goal to beat last year's viewings of Twilight with New Moon. I'm tied right now with 3. I'll keep you posted. Hoping for another date with Edward and Jacob this weekend.

7 People's Blogs who I find creative and entertaining...

  1. Carrie's Little World - she's always up to something cute!
  2. The Paper Note - my sweet friend, Lisa, who is one of the most creative people I know!
  3. Outside My Kitchen Window - she's crafty w/ the stamps!
  4. This is the year - a modpodge genius! I love her!♥
  5. Tatertots and Jello - I seriously LOVE (L-O-V-E...love) everything that Jen does...I'm sure I've awarded her before, but she totally deserves each and every one! Go check out her adorable Christmas Advent Calendars!
  6. Brainella - she's crafty with the clay...pottery that is...it's beautiful and would make fabulous one-of-a-kind Christmas gifts!
  7. Living in France - Mimi is so super creative with her words...she completely cracks me up...non-stop! Need a good laugh? Stop by Living in France...I used to think she really lived in France.
Hope you all have a thrilling Thursday! *loves*

10 comments...I love comments:

Unknown said...

I love that you love green beans : ) You are so fascinating!

Angie said...

Congrats on the award!

I LOVE green beans too! My favorite is when they are kindof fuzzy fresh out of the garden...weird I know.

I love after my brows are waxed, but it hurts during!! Ouch!

SimplyBillie said...

Green Beans? LOL! That is so weird! I like them mixed with butter and mushrooms. But, that's about the only way I eat them.
Congrats on the award!

Macey said...

Thank you!! Wanna hear something weird? I like canned green beans better than fresh.

Amy said...

Congrats on your award. I really like the new look of your blog...

Unknown said...

Congrats on your award!!! Love the Christmas Blog!!

~Becca

Shawn said...

Love the new header!

can you say eye CA-CA-CA-CANDY!!!!

brainella said...

OH yay! :-) Thanks.

Green beans? Okay. The waxing though -- don't like the during but the after is always lovely. :)

Lisa Marie said...

I love green beans with ham..Yummo.. Thank you so much Sweetie, i will post this tonight.. I love you.xo

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your award!