Pages

10.06.2009

Tuesday Twilight Saga Update


45 DAYS! It's not long now...before we know it the countdown will be less than a month! Time goes by so fast! I've been sick for a few days and have been cooped up in the house with lots of time to watch Twilight and read Twilight stuff (and take lots of Twilight trivia on Facebook). Anytime I do that, it puts me right back into my little fantasty world, where the Cullens are. So, I woke up this morning wondering what the Cullens were up to today. Do you ever think that? They're so real to me...their lives must go on outside the pages of those four books.

Today is the release of the New Moon Illustrated Companion! It's available on Amazon.com for about $10!



One thing I wanted to say is that there are spoilers everywhere. I, for one, struggle with the idea of knowing and not knowing. Although I'm going to buy the Illustrated Movie Companion, I don't want to read specific details about the movie just yet. Know what I mean? I want that element of surprise and I want to experience it all for the first time at 12:00 on November 19th! It's much more exciting that way. So, just beware that there are New Moon spoilers surfacing and resist the urge to read them if you still want that element of surprise the night (or day) you go watch the movie.


There is a website where you can register for a FREE trip to see the premier of New Moon (on a new moon ;) in LA on November 16th! Go HERE to register. I have a feeling you might get some junk mail when you sign up for this though. There is some small print at the bottom that says "By submitting your information above, you will also receive special offers from selected third parties..." Just so you know.


Inside the covers of Interview Magazine are pictures and an interview (go figure) with KStewart. (It's the September 2009 Issue with Natalie Portman on the cover.)


I'm LOVING my copy of The Sexy Stars of Twilight: New Moon!




According to the quiz inside, I'm officially Switzerland. It told me that I am torn between the vamp and wolf. I've always thought of myself as an Edward girl, but apparently I have a soft spot for Jacob. Maybe I'm more like Bella than I thought.

Oh, and one last thing. Nordstrom has some FAB Twilight inspired makeup, including the Lip Venom that I had mentioned a couple of weeks ago...on sale in stores and on-line! I'm feeling a trip to the mall coming on. Who can say "birthday money"? :)

Speaking of birthday, THANK YOU ALL for the sweet birthday wishes, e-mails, and phone calls. I appreciate each and every one of you more than you'll ever know! Love you guys!

Hope everyone is having a totally TWILIGHT Tuesday!

7 comments...I love comments:

Macey said...

I'm just saying, I STILL HAVE DIBSIES ON JACOB. :)

shortmama said...

Maybe one of these days I will actually read more than just the first book

Darlene said...

Two of my friends and I were just talking about how we can't wait until we go to see New Moon. It will be the same three of us that went to Twilight. Too much FUN!!!

Lemon Annie said...

I need both of those books!

Jen said...

I had a big smile today when I saw my counter said 45 days :) Getting close! Amazon has a premier giveaway too - just add something to a wish list to enter (sssshhh don't tell anyone else!)

Unknown said...

Crazy Twilight Girl (shakes head).......


~Becca

Unknown said...

Your blog is awesome. I haven't been here in a while. You are so the Twilght freak...LOVE IT! You little one is getting big too. Keep up the good work. By the way, have you checked out my new site? You need to do so today @ www.lyricalletters.net.