Pages

10.16.2009

Friday Confessions


I must confess...
  • Edward and Jacob will be here, at my office, soon!! I ordered a life-size stand-up Edward and Jacob for my New Moon party. I'm so flippin' excited. I got an e-mail from Nordstrom today and they are shipped!



  • My Google Reader is overflowing. I am trying to make it around to everyone's blog, but I'm failing miserably. I follow sooooo many fabulous blogs with funny reads, great recipes, crafty crafts, and interesting stories...it takes so much time to read and comment on each one. Sometimes I read, but then run out of time to comment. ARGH! It's frustrating. I want to just delete everything in my Google Reader and start fresh. Anybody else been there?


  • My house is a complete disaster! I would be mortified if anyone besides me, Michael, or Isaiah stepped foot in the door. It's awful. I lean toward the side of being a neat-freak, so I'm not sure what has happened. I guess it's a combination of being overly busy and way too tired. Hopefully this weekend things will get put back in its place. A place for everything and everything in its place - that's the way I like things.


  • I've had a Pumpkin Spice White Mocha three days this week. I'm drawing the line.


  • I'm ridiculously excited that the New Moon soundtrack is out today!! (Downloading it as I type this blog) Also, have you seen the new People magazine? You should. It's fabulous. New Moon Collector's Edition! Go buy it, thank me later. :P I'm slightly obsessed with purchasing Twilight related magazines


  • I'm having a hard time describing the weather here today...there is this bright yellow orb in the sky...and no rain...it's strange, something I slightly remember from an earlier time, but haven't experienced recently. Suggestions? Anybody?


Hope you are all having a FABULOUS Friday!!



Enjoy your weekend!



14 comments...I love comments:

Carrie said...

I love the life size stand ups so cool I wish I could come to your party I bet its going to be a blast!

have a great weekend!

shortmama said...

I can definitely relate to the overflowing reader. Some days I just cant get through it all so I have to just give up!

Life with Kaishon said...

Go ahead and erase all the things in your blog reader : ) It will fill up again. Trust me. No one will know. Or care : ) It is nice that you are so dedicated.

Love your new statues!

Hire a cleaning lady. It is the single best thing I do : )

MiMi said...

Lifesize standups??? Awesome!!!
And the pumpkin latte? Don't draw a line. Unless it's in the shape of a heart...cuz you heart pumpkin lattes like ME!!! :)

Becca @ The Texas Darlings said...

I am so glad ya'll finally have some sun!! I hear ya with trying to cath up on the blogs too!! Good luck with that sister! Can't wait to see the pictures of the cut-outs!!

~Becca

Xazmin said...

Oh. My. Freakin. H! I can't believe you ordered life size Edward and Jacob! That is hilarious! I love you!

Liz said...

I can so relate to getting behind on your Google reader. That happens to me every week!

~Billie~ said...

Oooo!! The New Moon soundtrack is out!?!? Is it good? I'm going to have to check it out this evening. And... Now I'm craving a Pumpkin drink... with No Starbucks. Wonder if the local coffee shop has anything. **Grabbing my keys now** =P

Fresh Mommy said...

I had a great weekend and I hope you did as well. That is so awesome about your life size friends!!! Ha! I can't wait for the movie release!!!!!!! And that Pumpkin Spice White Mocha sounds delish. Mmmm :P

The Blonde Duck said...

I'm with you. There's so much talent in the blog world, and so many great ladies!

kado! said...

I've felt like that with the google reader...but I just couldn't do it...what if i missed something awesome!

...i have a hard time looking at...is his name Jacob? Because he was in this movie my kids were obessed with (both at different times) called Shark-boy and Lava-girl...it SUCKED...and I have seen it more times that I care to admit....I just keep seeing him as that actor....

but glad you like him!...glad he didn't end up being type-cast! ;)

Connie Weiss said...

That is awesome about the Edward and Jacob cardboard things. Don't tell my sister...she doesn't have room for those in her room.

Thanks for <3 my etsy store!

Jen said...

Oh I LOVE your FSE! Jacob, eh. Edward? I want one! Much better than the 'old' one :) I am so behind on reading blogs, it's not funny. The two toddlers are sapping the life out of me - constant need, little sleep. I'm looking forward to next year when they're in preschool at least for a few hours. (Is that bad?)

wife.mom.nurse said...

Love the cutouts! Ha! Great office decorations :)

Pumpkin spice white mocha...sounds amazing!