I must confess...
- Edward and Jacob will be here, at my office, soon!! I ordered a life-size stand-up Edward and Jacob for my New Moon party. I'm so flippin' excited. I got an e-mail from Nordstrom today and they are shipped!
- My Google Reader is overflowing. I am trying to make it around to everyone's blog, but I'm failing miserably. I follow sooooo many fabulous blogs with funny reads, great recipes, crafty crafts, and interesting stories...it takes so much time to read and comment on each one. Sometimes I read, but then run out of time to comment. ARGH! It's frustrating. I want to just delete everything in my Google Reader and start fresh. Anybody else been there?
- My house is a complete disaster! I would be mortified if anyone besides me, Michael, or Isaiah stepped foot in the door. It's awful. I lean toward the side of being a neat-freak, so I'm not sure what has happened. I guess it's a combination of being overly busy and way too tired. Hopefully this weekend things will get put back in its place. A place for everything and everything in its place - that's the way I like things.
- I've had a Pumpkin Spice White Mocha three days this week. I'm drawing the line.
- I'm ridiculously excited that the New Moon soundtrack is out today!! (Downloading it as I type this blog) Also, have you seen the new People magazine? You should. It's fabulous. New Moon Collector's Edition! Go buy it, thank me later. :P I'm slightly obsessed with purchasing Twilight related magazines
- I'm having a hard time describing the weather here today...there is this bright yellow orb in the sky...and no rain...it's strange, something I slightly remember from an earlier time, but haven't experienced recently. Suggestions? Anybody?
Hope you are all having a FABULOUS Friday!!
Enjoy your weekend!