- I'm thankful for life and that I know Jesus. I'm thankful that God is my final word and authority. He loves me and keeps me.
- I'm thankful for my husband, my funny little boy, and my amazing family. I seriously was born into the best family (in my book).
- I'm thankful for this conversation I had with Isaiah last week...Isaiah said "mom, I'm glad that you "borned" me". I said "me too, bubby, I love you so much". He said "mom, you didn't even know what I was going to look like, did you?" I said "no, but I knew God would give me just what I needed and it was you." He said "I'm pretty cute, huh?" (He doesn't lack confidence.)
- I'm thankful for my friends. I've got old friends, new friends, best friends, bloggy friends, e-mail buddies, Twilight friends, Facebook friends...I just couldn't be more blessed. I'm eternally grateful for all of you. You make my days brighter. I love you all.
- I'm not thankful that I have to take Isaiah to get a root canal...or for the fact that he's told me that "HE'S HUNGRY" about 20 times in the 20 minutes he's been awake. (He can't eat before the root canal, mandatory from the dentist...he threw up all over the place last time.) HOWEVER, I am thankful that I get to spend the morning with my Sugar Bear. I'm praying for peace and calmness and no discomfort at the dentist today for Isaiah (and me).
- I'm thankful for the Starbucks I will be partaking of in a few hours. I'm trying to not eat anything or drink anything either, since Isaiah can't. Have you tried their new VIA? It's an "instant" coffee, but that term does not do it justice. It can mix into anything...hot or cold...water, milk...ice cream...it's amazing! I think I'll take some with me to have while I'm patiently waiting.
Hope everyone has a fabulous day today!