It's Thursday and I'm thankful for...
- Peanut Butter. I love it.
- These way cute rain boots I'm wearing today.
- When I see "Michelle.Torres" pop up in my e-mail inbox. I love her.
- My friend and fellow blogger Lemon Annie. She's super awesome, and I'm not just saying that because we're so similar. ;) She's a kindred spirit. Her son was just diagnosed with Type 1 juvenile diabetes. If you have a moment, hope on over to her blog (click on her name) and read her post and leave her some comment love. She's very passionate about finding a cure and I'm right there with her, so I'm sure I'll be posting some more things regarding her blog and raising awareness for diabetes.
- Divine appointment. I just believe that we are all where were are supposed to be when we are supposed to be there. For instance, this morning I believe that it was by divine appointment that I did not arrive to work until 9:00...some may say that I was late, but I choose to believe that I was supposed to arrive at work at 9:00...if my boss asks for an excuse, I'm just going to tell her to take it up with THE big guy.
- My way cute bag that my darling hubby bought me for my birthday...with NO assistance, well I'm sure he received assistance from the nice sales lady at Coach...I should send her a 'thank you'. I LOVE it! By the way, he seems to think that "dh" could be code for "dumb husband" or some other derogatory term...where would he get an idea like that?
I hope you are all having a wonderful week! *LOVES*