- I let Isaiah go to school in shorts and rain boots today. It was quite the fashion statement.
- I coerced him into taking his electronic Moon to show-and-tell today instead of Megatron (it's the letter 'M')
- I'm thinking of bribing him into dressing up in one of the cute costumes out of the Pottery Barn catalog instead of Darth Vader...he dresses up as Darth Vader on a regular basis. I'm wanting something cute and different and creative. He wants Darth Vader.
- I've had TWO VENTI Americanos today...that's like 8 shots of espresso. I have a little nervous energy to say the least.
- I sat outside Starbucks in 40 something degree weather, no coat, shivering, drinking my hot Venti Americano...and LOVING every minute of it.
- I've listened to this a *few* times...
I've already pre-purchased the New Moon Soundtrack on iTunes. Have you?
Hope everyone has a FABULOUS Friday!