Pages

5.04.2011

We Want To Know Wednesday

Photobucket
 
Fulfilling my promise to Impulsive...and linking up for the third installment of WWTKW hosted by Impulsive Addict, Seriously Shawn, Mamarazzi, and Janette!
1. If money didn't matter, where would your perfect vacation take place? Briefly describe. Hmmm...a European Vacation.  Not like the Griswold's, but like JennyKate's European Vacation.  I would need a few weeks and I would rent a yacht and travel around the coast of France.  Perhaps, travel into Italy and visit the location where they filmed the Volturi/Italy scenes for New Moon.  Take a train to London and buy some old books.  Stop by Ireland and hang out in a pub for a day or two. 
2. What's a bad habit that you have {or ha} that is/was hard to break? being a fatty.  hard habit to break.

3. If you weren't on a diet or counting calories, what would you like to have for dinner tonight? a big HEAPING bowl of pasta with alfredo sauce and LOTS of parmesean cheese...and some bread...and a slice of cheesecake...and a captain and coke.

4. If you had the chance to interview anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and what's one question that you would ask? Rob. Duh.  I would ask him if he was free for the night. ;)
5. Describe yourself in 6 words. bookworm-coffee-drinker-quirky-talkative-funhaver

Be sure to stop by and link up if you haven't already!!
Photobucket

17 comments...I love comments:

Xazmin said...

I love you JennyKate!

Love all your answers, and especially your descriptive words!

Also, the meal sounds super delicious, but there is one thing missing...meat! A meal just isn't a meal without some meat! I am a total carnivore!

Mamarazzi said...

omg i love you.

i missed your vlog this month neither you or impulsive linked up.

sads.

and of course you picked rob, super duh. but i LOVE what you would ask him, so JennyKate.

funhaver.

yep, i love you.

shortmama said...

#2 same thing I would pick...not like you can stop eating...and the bad stuff tastes so much better

Myya said...

I would LOVE to go to Europe. One day I promised myself I would... that is if I can ever save enough to go LOL.

#2 cracked me up, I too am having a hard time breaking that habit.

#3 - YuuuM!!! I'll join you for dinner ANYTIME!

I like your description, I think from what I know that describes you to a T. :)

Stacie said...

I think going Griswold style might give you more stories to tell!

I hate being a fatty....

but I love some alfredo sauce! and cheesecake, and bread, and...

You are definitely a funhaver, except when you are a bookworm, we miss you!

VandyJ said...

That trip around Europe sounds fabulous! Want some company?

Mmmm, alfredo and garlic bread.

I could have described myself as a bookworm too.

Impulsive Addict said...

Can you please take me on your vacay? I'll bring lots of Captain.

Would your pasta bowl include shrimp? Do I need to bring you a bottle of meds?

I hope you get to ask Rob that question. IRWTSMN? Is that the right acronym for Rob seeing you naked?

You are a big time funhaver!!! See you tonight, Lovie!

xoxo

Amy said...

I am hungry now after reading your meal of choice! Dang, that sounds good.

I love me some Rob too!

Unknown said...

Ok, your meal makes my wanna cry. Me and alfrado sauce, do not get along. :(

I like your style of vacation! Can I come too???

Rob, yeah, did we even have to ask? LOL!

Brandy@YDK said...

funhaver is the best word ever.

and yes being a fatty is such a PITA

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

Love your personality and your open love for Rob! Too fun!!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to get my hands on my funhaver friends in a few weeks!!

But one thing....no fanfic while here - WE get the attention?? k???

~Becca

Macey said...

You are adorable. My words for you would be:
FUN, ADORABLE, SWEET, TWILIGHT, and LOYAL.
See, Twilight could describe a person...when you think of it like someone who loves Twilight is going to be a)FUN, b) ROMANTIC c) PARTIER, all things I like. :)

Macey said...

And by partier I mean Twilight partier...more catered, less mullet, hamms and camaro.

Kelli said...

Duh...I had to laugh.

Shawn said...

Charismatic, there's one for ya!

I say that European vacay should be our next get away!

Connie said...

Love your vacation idea!

I need to win the lottery.