I'm linking up once again for my mid-week-blogging-fix with Impulsive, Shawn, Mamarazzi, and Jannette for WWTKW!
This week's questions are brought to us by the lovely Jannette from Est 5.26.07 ~ The Johanson Journey.
She wants to know...
1. What game show have you always thought you could be on and totally WIN!
Hmmm...I think I would do pretty good on the Singing Bee, as long as they stick to 90's hip-hop/rap, hairbands, and country.
2. Do you have a tattoo(s)? What are they and what made you chose them? If not, would you get one, yes/no/why?
Holy shiz. This is where I lose followers.
Wellllll...yes, I have tattoos. 3 of them. They are:
1. A cresent moon and two stars on my left foot. A blue star for Michael (his birthstone is a sapphire) and a red star for Isaiah (his birthstone is a garnet)
3. What is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
My wedding ring. It's the piece of jewelry I've had the longest. I don't buy expensive jewelry, so it's the most valuable thing I wear.
4. What is your driving pet peeve(s)?
People driving slow in the fast lane. Pisses me off.
5. What was your favorite sitcom growing up that you wish was still on?
From the 80's - The Cosby Show. Bill is hilarious.
From the 90's - Seinfeld. We still watch the re-runs and used to have every episode recorded to VHS tapes.
Want more WWTKW fun?! Stop by Impulsive, Shawn, Mamarazzi, or Jannette's blogs and link up!