Pages

5.10.2011

In Your Neck Of The Woods: A Gaggle of Geese and a Crazy Man

The RHOK

Things have been a little stressful in my neck of the woods.

My Granny is in the hospital and I've been staring at a lot of white walls lately. (prayers appreciated)

But last week, I was out at lunch and caught this on my iPhone...


Do you see the gaggle of geese?  I think they were wanting a Big Mac and a few Happy Meals.  I tried to get closer, but the one leading the pack hissed at me.  I took that as my cue to mind my own biznass.
Hallelujah!
Hope you all are having a great week so far!♥
Check out The RHOK for more IYNOTW posts!

Photobucket

15 comments...I love comments:

Unknown said...

I am so sorry about your Granny. so very sorry. I will pray that God gives her peace and comfort. Love you.

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

I'll pray for your Granny. :(
The ducks are hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Way cute gooses!

Cool that you caught them on your camera phone.

brainella said...

As I was watching these videos, Matthew just started laughing about the "guy saying Hallelujah a lot". "Sounds like OK to me!" :-)

I hope your Granny gets better soon. Keeping y'all in my prayers.

ThatsBaloney said...

Prayers lifted.
Geese are mean little peckers.

Impulsive Addict said...

Girl, you know I'm sayin' some prayers for Granny.

Awww...how cute was that!?! Hopefully, they didn't eat the McDonlads. They don't know what goes into a Happy Meal.

I couldn't see the man on the corner shouting but I completely believe you. T-Town is a crazy place!

Myya said...

Prayers for Granny, and for you too. :)

Love random animals... we've got flocks of turkeys that roam. Stupid things are so weird!

Sheila said...

Sorry to hear about your granny! :(
I text you on Saturday!
And the geese - HILARIOUS!!

Connie said...

The hell you say!

praying for granny!

Brandy@YDK said...

i'm sorry to hear about your granny. keep up your strength.

Macey said...

Praying for your Granny and you!
Um. The ducks and geese. There are these duck/geese things at the place we stay on the coast. Those effers are MEAN. Could be cuz I call em effers to their ugly bills. Right?

Real Housewives of Oklahoma said...

This is like a new joke...why did the geese cross the road? To get to the fries?

Prayers for you and Granny!

xoxox
Mrs. Sinclair

Dawn said...

I am so out of the loop as well. At least you are doing better than I am with posting. It's been two weeks since I've posted. My mother in law even texted me today that I need to blog. LOL!

What is up with sickness? My mom was in the hospital as well. I'm so sorry to hear about your granny. I will be praying for her (and, you).

I can't wait to see you tomorrow night!! I'm excited!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your Granny! I hope she is doing better!

We have a lot of geese around here and they give me a heart attack! They will walk right out onto a 4 lane road. Most people stop but there are always the mean ones that don't.

Jenn said...

that is so funny