I need a little help from my friends.
If you're now singing the theme song from Wonder Years, you can thank me later. Who used to want to be just like Winnie Cooper? Raise your hand. Oh, and is it true that Paul is Marilyn Manson?? This inquiring mind wants to know. According to Snopes.com, that's a NO.
Anyrandomness, back on topic.
I think at some point in every bloggers life, they evaluate themselves as bloggers and try to see where their at, where they want to go, and how they can be better. (Yesterday's post was about evaluating readership.)
So, I've been there lately. Wondering what's my niche? What am I good at? What do I want my blog to be? How am I going to get it there?
I need to know a few things...which requires crowd participation.
1. What is your favorite thing about my blog?
2. What is the MOST annoying thing about my blog? (go ahead be honest. i put my thick skin on this morning and I'm wearing my big girl panties.)
3. Do you think I post too many pics and/or videos, just enough, or you'd like to see more?
4. Does it drive you crazy when I use large or larger text? What is easier to read? How about colored text? I had someone tell me before that red text is unappealing and hard to read. Since, it's my favorite color, it creeps into my blog posts often. So, I really want to know how everyone feels about it.
5. If you could give me one piece of advice regarding blogging, what would it be?
You're all gems. Thanks in advance for reading and responding.
Love and Rockets,