Last week, I wrote a preemptive post about my bloggiversary. I knew I wanted to do something different with this milestone. There are always opportunities for giveaways and contests, so this time I wanted to do something bigger. If you read my post from last week and already commented, THANK YOU! If you haven't read my post from last week and would like to COMMENT FOR A CAUSE, please follow THIS link. (Thank you in advance) Commenting is open on that post until June 15th.
- I originally started this blog because a "friend" from Cafemom moved her journaling over here. Turns out she is crazy, but I'm glad I followed her over here and found all of you.
- My first blog post was lame. It took me a while to find my niche...I still feel like that's a work in progress.
- My second blog post was a little better. I remember being ecstatic because I had 2 comments, which came from my 1 follower (Lisa) and Melissa.
- My 14th blog post was my 1st Friday Confessions post. Which also leads me to the fact that it took me from May 29th to October 3 to make 14 posts! So, it was a little slow-going at first. However, in October, I managed to bust out 42 posts! That was a record number in my blogging world.
- Speaking of blogging world, is it weird that my level of happiness stems from comments on my blog? I know it may sound crazy, but comments make me happy...like really happy.
Thanks you to everyone who visits my blog...and thank you for your wonderful comments...that make me really happy.