It is Friday. I have confessions. Therefore, let's proceed to Friday Confessions.
- I'm starting this Friday Confessions post in the wee hours of Friday morning. I can not sleep! I've been to bed 3 times and Mr. Sandman has not found me yet. I can't stand to just lay in bed wide awake...drives me nuts-O. So, what better thing to do at 1:00 am in the morning than use Biore strips. You know, when I was a teenager, I never had bad skin...EVER. God was saving it for my 30's. I know He has a purpose for everything, but I plan on having a talk with him right after I finish this blog post, because I'm not seeing the purpose in this. My face looks like a pimple land mine. It's like the face of a teenager going through puberty. Anyway, so I put some Biore strips on my nose and forehead, but I'm thinking about going back in the bathroom and covering my whole face with them. I'm desperate. Wanna see a pic? I just snapped it with my phone.
- I think what lured me out of bed was the insatiable desire to check on my crops. I'm a farmer now...well, virtually. Anybody else play Farm Town on Crackbook...er, I mean Facebook? Holy moley, this game is so addicting...it's straight gangsta mack. I have no idea what that means, but Digital Underground says it. You guys know how I am about going overboard. I have issues. I know. My therapist is on speed dial. Anyhoo, if you don't play, you should. It's crazy fun. You plow fields, plant crops, grow crops, harvest crops...you get the idea. I've been having dreams at night about planting potatoes and sometimes it's more of a nightmare than a dream, because I dream that my crops go to waste...that's the worst! I'm thinking of getting me a pair of overalls and putting my hair up into pigtails. I'm serious. Look how cute my virtual JennyKate farmer is...
- See, the dealio is that I "accidentally" planted some crops at 9:30 PM and they were crops that need to be harvest in 4 hours. Well, any person who does good math, knows that equates to crops ready to be harvested at 1:30 AM...note time on computer. To be a good farmer, you can't let your crops go to waste, even if that means sacrificing a few hours of beauty sleep.
Speaking of beauty, hold on a sec. I sorta forgot about my Biore strips...
Ok, so this could potentially be a problem. I'm pretty sure Biore strips are only supposed to be left on for 10 to 15 minutes. Seems as though I left mine on approximately 45 minutes passed the 'suggested' time.
Notice the nice little red splotch on the center of my forehead...in the shape of a Biore strip.
Hope that fades by morning...well, later THIS morning.
- You guys don't even know this, but I took about a 4 hour blogging break and completed about 50 Know-It-All Quizes on Facebook. See, I have issues. Nothing in moderation. I learned a few things about myself. I'm not smarter than a 4th, 5th, or 6th grader. I would just barely pass to get my US citizenship. My high school spanish class did NOT stick with me. I'm a fantastic speller. I know my 80's tv shows. I'm proficient on all Twilight quizzes. I know more about chemistry than I do about our US Presidents. I'm about 50/50 on geography and capitals. I kicked booty in NBA Nicknames and College Mascot quizzes. I got 8/11 right on the Starbucks quiz...I'm convinced the three I missed were a miss with the mouse.
- It's 6:00 in the morning and I've had no sleep.
Hold on another sec while I yell at Michael to turn the alarm off.
Hope everyone has a happy Friday!