- We've mapped out our stores. Seriously. My mom and I literally have a map of where we want to go, when we want to be there (according to what time they open), and how long we can spend there.
- We have a list of each item we want to buy at each store.
- I have coupons and I'm not afraid to use them. It just occurred to me that I can use a coupon with a Door Buster Deal...I'm all over that!
- We will hit Starbucks at least 3 times before the day is over.
- We have our own shopping basket. It can fold flat...like the ones people take to craft fairs. We take it to haul all of our goods around the mall. Wal-Mart and Target have baskets, but not the mall! Have you ever tried to carry 20 bags around a mall for 10 hours? Your hand will go numb and you will start to feel like you might lose a limb. It's brutal.
- Sometimes we take a shopping break and see a Holiday movie. If my mom and aunt decide to catch a Holiday movie at the theater, I will probably bail and catch one more viewing of New Moon...a date with Edward and Jacob is just simply irresistible.
- My uncle is our chauffeur. If you haven't tried it, you should. He drives us to the door and we call him when we're ready to leave...and he drives back up to the door to retrieve us and our bags. All he requires is food! It's fantastic!
- We've been known to call my dad and have him drive to Tulsa to unload our vehicle so that we have room for more purchases.
- We've also been known to stay out almost a whole 24 hours. Now, that's what you call marathon shopping.
Don't worry. I won't be doing this.
Do you shop on Black Friday? If so, what's your confession?