~ Scottish Proverb
- A couple of weeks ago, Michael sent me a text message that said "An 80 year old man just gave me a fist bump." I texted back and said, "Did he hit your truck?" He texted back and said, "What are you talking about? I said he gave me a FIST BUMP." I said, "OH, I thought you said he gave you your FIRST BUMP!" I was reading too fast. Every since then, every once in a while Michael will walk up to me, put his fist out and say "FIRST BUMPS all around!" Note to self: read slowly.
- I made a promise to myself that I would only frequent Starbucks every other WORK day. I've been there 6 times since last Friday. Why is it when I say I am NOT going to do something, I turn right around and do it? I guess I need to try reverse psychology on myself. "Go ahead, Jenny...drink as much Starbucks as you would like. Sure. It's fine. You won't gain a pound. Drink up."
- I've done real well eating healthy at lunch this week. I've brought my lunch...ate veggies...I even baked me some fish one day. Then something happens around 2 o'clock...this ravenous beast (aka my sweet tooth) rares it's ugly head and I start eating chocolate covered popcorn and drinking Starbucks.
- My bare Christmas tree is still sitting in the corner of the living room.
- Have you ever seen the movie Encino Man? Sean Astin, Brendan Frasar, Pauly Shore. Circa 1992. I've probably seen this movie well over 100 times. I think I loose brain cells every time I watch it, but I can't help it. I LOVE this movie. I know every word. I love repeating Pauly Shore..."don't wheeze the juice." Too funny.
- This song that's playing on my playlist right now...Kiss by Prince...is my fav song to sing while in the shower. Makes me feel like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman...well, minus the big fancy bathroom, being a prostitute, and having a billionaire boyfriend.
- I'm glad American Idol is back on so I can yell at the people on TV...gets a little aggression out. My therapist said it's good.
- I have a confession to make to Renee. I made the piece of flair I sent you yesterday on Facebook. You know the one I accused you of plagiarizing. Yeah, I totally went and made that after you made the statement on my page. I was getting revenge. It was bad. I'm sorry.
I think that about wraps it up for me this week. Whew. I feel better.