"Open confession is good for the soul."
~ Scottish Proverb
- I would like to be able to say the word "mo-fo" without any negative connotations. Don't worry, I know what it means. I'm just sayin' that I find the word funny. It makes me laugh or at least smile when I say it. I'm not walking around calling everyone a "mo-fo"...but I would like to. I wish "wat up mo-fo?" just meant "wat up dawg?" or something along those lines. Ok, moving on...
- I refer to the urban dictionary frequently. I like to look up words that are fun to use. Like, did you know that "izzle" is a suffix that can be tacked onto the end of any word? Foshizzle!
- My Christmas tree is "disassembled", but still standing in the corner. However, progress has been made. Just thought you might like to know.
- I told Isaiah that it is custom to leave Christmas trees up until the last day of January. I realize this is only our custom. Traditions have to start somewhere, right?
- Hot Topic Confession #1 - I went to Hot Topic to purchase some more Twilight trading cards. What? I didn't get an Edward in my first set! By the way, if anyone out there has an Edward, I would be willing to trade 2 Bellas and a Jasper...that's a pretty sweet deal.
- Hot Topic Confession #2 - They were out of trading cards and I shamelessly pleaded with the cute goth sales girl to check in the back for any overlooked boxes of Twilight trading cards. She assured me that they were all out...she personally sold the last box...whatever.
- Hot Topic Confession #3 - I had to find some other Twilight merchandise to purchase since I was already at Hot Topic (aka Twilight Merchandise Headquarters). So, I bought Twilight bracelets and some more pins for my bag. What? I was on Twilight overload! There was an Edward doll...I really wanted that Edward doll...maybe next week.