- I keep secrets. However, most of them eventually make it to confessions.
- I didn't do confessions last Friday because I was in Denver...keeping a big secret. ☺
- I type LOL when I'm really not LOLing. I mean, LOL is supposed to stand for laughing out loud, but yet I type it when I'm not really laughing out loud. Don't get me wrong, I'm usually laughing in my head or maybe a quiet snicker. Maybe I should type LAL (laughing a little) or LIMH (laughing in my head)? Not quite as catchy.
- I talk too much. Have I said this one before? If so, bare with me. You know how most people will just type a line or two in comments, well not me...no sir...I type a book or at least a chapter of a book. I also send really long text messages and I never have a phone call with a friend shorter than 20 minutes. If there was a contest for talking, I would actually probably do really well...I would at least place.
- I'm bossy. I find myself "directing" people A LOT. If I've bossed you around recently, I'm sorry.
- I write blogs and never post them. They sound good as I'm typing them, but then I start thinking who in the world would want to read that? I find myself quite self-conscious in the blogging world.
- When no one reads my blogs or comments on them, I feel like NO ONE loves me. (Y'all just remember that my therapist is on speed dial) For some insane reason it's like my blog is a personal reflection of me. SO, therefore, if people don't read my blog or comment on it, then they must not like me. There are days I feel like I have the plague or something...like I'm repelling people. I know. I have issues. I can't even believe I'm confessing this. It's totally embarrassing.
- On the other hand, a whole bunch of comments on my blog can totally turn my day around. I'm not even kidding. I'm pathetic.
- Have I told you that my Christmas tree is still up? Well, Michael told me not to tell ANYBODY (but I don't think that meant you guys). Don't worry, we don't turn the lights on or anything like that. He suggested that we could turn it into a Valentine's Day or Easter tree. I'm sure that was totally a joke. He actually said he thought about staging an intervention. What is it with me and people thinking they need to intervene? I do have a good excuse. I went to Denver last weekend, remember? If I had been home, I would have taken it down. Really. I swear.
See, aren't you glad you came and "sat a spell" and read my totally-pathetic-ridiculous-and-self-absorbed confessions? Feel better? I thought so.