Pages

9.25.2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

Ok, once again I am writing this blog in response to one of Melissa's (I just love her...www.thecrazydaisy31.blogspot.com).

Here is a list of my favorite things...things I buy on a regular basis...here's my top 10...

1. Angel perfume by Thierry Mugler...it's my absolute FAVORITE perfume and the one I wear most often.
2. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo...gotta have it!
3. Starbucks...I use it at home and buy it at the stores.
4. Bare Minerals...I'm not a heavy make-up person, so this is the stuff for me!
5. Gain Laundry Detergent (original)...I love the way it makes our clothes smell...mmmm.
6. Gain Fabric Softener and I even buy Gain Dryer Sheets...yeah, I know a little OCD
7. My favorite cleaning product is by Watkins and it's their Lavender All-Purpose cleaner...fabulous products and all natural. (www.watkinsonline.com)
8. Laughing Cow cheese...I love cheese and this one is low-fat and SOOOO yummy!
9. You're probably going to think I'm a little materialistic on this one, but I can't help myself, I LOVE Coach...handbags, wallets, luggage, shoes, scarves...love it all!
10. CANDLES...especially my new favs from www.crazydaisycandles.etsy.com

2 comments...I love comments:

melissa said...

awww...you are so sweet to mention my candles!! I really am so happy that you love them! I am gonna have to try that cheese....i love cheese too, and low fat...what a bonus! love u

p.s. I love the new blog page...that fall picture is divine!! I love the fall

Lisa Marie said...

I love the new blog banner,,its so pretty and fall,,,I need to do this list,,,and I love cheese to, is there someone who doesn't cheese is one of my weakness's like chocolate...love you..xoxo