Pages

9.29.2008

Snap-Happy

I got a new camera!! YIPPEE!! I'm so excited! Let me tell you I have been snappin' pics for no apparent reason all weekend. I've got quite a few I want to download and blog about...so be on stand-by...I'll be photo-blogging soon :) I bought a Kodak Z1285...12mp...5x Zoom...I LOVE it! I'm still playing around with all of the settings, but so far I L-O-V-E it!!

5 comments...I love comments:

Lisa Marie said...

12mp holly beans now thats a camera...is it an SLR? wowwie...sounds fun, I can't wait to see photos I love photos...love you.xoxox

Lori said...

Oh, you stink! I hate the camera I have now...I'm saving for a new one. Have fun with your new toy!

melissa said...

woo hoo....you got one almost just like mine!! The only diffrence is mine is a z712 IS and it has 12x optical zoom. I can't wait to see pics...love you so much!!

feather k said...

cute layout! cant wait to see all your snaps!

Renee said...

I'm totally jealous of your new camera!! I've been bugging Nic (and Lori!!) about cameras forever now!! Have fun...excited to see what you'll post!!